49 - Back to hell

Writer's pov

Anjali was weak , tired like anytime she can fall.  Since there wasn't any kind of reaction from Rahul Anjali stood from  floor and walked out. She was tightly holding the card which Rahul gave her. She strides down the stairs and  ran swiping her tears meanwhile collided with Sanjana.

" What the hell girl ? Can't you see " she shouted at her.

" Sorry sorry " without looking at Sanjana Anjali ran from there like a small kid who lost the way . Jennifer was also with Sanjana but Anjali doesn't even noticed her.

" What happened to this girl? " Sanjana asked annoyingly to Jennifer.

When Sanjana enter into her cabin Jennifer ran behind where Anjali went.  Anjali was sitting and crying alone at an isolated place and  Jennifer tried to have a talk with her but she did was crying.

" Hello Aleen " Jenni called Aleen immediately.

" What is this Jenni ? Hitler is inisde the cabin he is gonna Kill me if he saw me using phone " said Aleen.

" It's urgent something happened to Anjali and she is crying very badly "  Jennifer replied panickly

" What? What happened to her ? Tell me where are you. ? "Aleen enquired.

" Back side fire exit stairs of HR department floor come fast " after telling the place she cut the call and waited for Aleen.

.......

" Anjali tell me dear what happened ? Why are you crying like this " no response  , she  hugged Aleen so tightly and continue  crying

" Did that Rahul scold you ? Leave it baby ignore him " said Jennifer.

"What's this ? " Jennifer asked about the card which was with her.

" This is Rahul's credit card . Why are you carrying this around ?  " Aleen enquired.

" This ......... This ....is my price Aleen. This is my price he has given to me and my body "  with much difficulty Anjali completed the sentence.

" What the heck ? Anjali  don't tell he asked you to sleep with him. Huh  such an asshole jerk " Aleen showed her frustration.

" I already slept with him " there was a huge silence generated after hearing what Anjali said.

" What you mean by that ? Anjali look at me and tell me everything what happened to you ? " Aleen become so serious and asked her to say the truth.

Anjali told them everything that  happened  including the challenge.

" Anjali are you a fool ? You know what kind of guy is Rahul and even  after knowing everything you .... " Jennifer couldn't get anything to say.

" Did you forget  what happened an year back ? Even after getting cheated by that man ...... ? Anjali you were almost dead inside and it's repeating again girl. How can you become a fool for second time ? " Aleena yelled at her.

" You should have talked with Rahul what did he say ? I mean how he responded ? " Asked Jenni.

" He ? He told me to be a cool girl and forget everything. He is now bored of me and he don't want me anymore. For him I am a boring girl with no money or class who doesn't even have a surname then how can he be in a relationship with such a girl ? Marriage is beyond his imagination that's what he said ? " There wasn't any expression on her face  . Only left was some tear marks on cheeks and smudged eye liner.

" What will we do now ? Anjali what you want I will do like as you say . We can complaint to police. media won't leave him ........" Aleen stopped suddenly and Anjali scoffed at her.