105 - Hide and seek

Aleena's POV

I was completely out of mind when I get to know about Aadarsh's death . I felt like the whole world stopped moving and for me that was the end of my life. That thought made me jump into the lake without thinking for a second. Water entered  everywhere my eyes, nose, mouth and I was Suffocating tried my best to breath which made everything worst. I wanted to live for a second and god heard me . He had sent me an angel to help me , someone like a heavenly messenger. He held his hand around me but I didn't see his face under water. When we landed I wasn't really in my true sense I couldn't read his face. I felt my eyes so baggy and tired soon everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I saw Anjali and Jennifer who were looking at me with all concern.

" Aleena... You okay ? " Anjali enquired

" Rajveer....." when I came back to my senses . I was  at hospital bed and this time also it was Rajveer who saved me from that dreadful incident . Everytime he saved me risking his own life.

" He is outside Don't worry he is fine " Jenni replied

" Alex ... "I was just curious

" No More...... " Anjali replied. It's not because of my curiosity but I wanted to confirm what happened to him ?

" I will call doctor now " said Jennifer and went out.

" Your parents are coming  probably will be here tomorrow morning" said Anjali and I hummed

Everyone entered in room including doctor but the face which I wanted to see never came. Rajveer the only reason for my life . Before when I opened my eyes I wanted to see his face first but he wasn't here. Why ? Did anything happens to him .?

" She is perfectly fine now. You can take her back today itself." Doctor said with a smile .

When I get ready to go back I thought Rajveer will be the one who is going to drop me but I was with Rahul and Rajveer was no where to see.

" Where is Rajveer ? " I asked to Rahul who was driving the car.

" He already left for Mumbai. Don't worry he is fine and about Alex matter forest gaurds are trying their best to find his body. No one's body found before whoever fell into that water falls but still they need to do their duty  " Rahul replied.

That was a long drive back to Mumbai. When Alex took me I was unconscious when I opened my eyes car was already running through an isolated place where I  only see thick trees and small lakes at both the sides. That was when I suddenly noticed a small tea shop and I quickly threw out my phone towards there screaming loudly. Don't know how Rajveer found me but I am very much thankful for him. Not even in my dreams I thought that he will jump into that deep lake just for me to save me. Whenever he showed me interest or confessed his feelings I always shoved him away from my side mercilessly.

Last time when he saved me from getting stabbed I tried to think that he did that for his kids. When he took care of me when I was bedridden after falling from stairs I thought he was full filling his responsibility. Like each and every time whatever he did for me I began to find reasons for that.

When did I started to like him ? May be at starting itself but I understood that only when he proposed me for first time. Then why I rejected him ? That's because of my guilty. Somewhere I was really happy to know that he also has that same feelings for me which I have for him. But when I felt that I am beginning to forget Aadarsh I feel so low and bad. He died because of me then how can I live a happy life with another man ? That thought was eating me inside. Whenever he was so close to me I forgot to breathe ? No one knows that I never let him know that. It was really difficult for me to not show any interest in him but I don't think so I can pretend like that again.  Even before I wanted to see his face first but he wasn't there. I waited for him to talk and say those three words , that I love him but he left for Mumbai before me. Now this four hours of traveling back to Mumbai my mind was beating faster and faster thinking about how to confess my feelings ? How to tell him that I want to live my rest of life with him and his kids from now on it's actually our kids. Just like him somehow they also became a part of my life other wise I shouldn't have cancelled my tickets when I get to know that they went missing.