60 - Possessive husband

Rajveer's pov

It's been two days after the fight between me and Aleena. This time I went little overboard. I shouldn't have  shouted at her like that. My kids are nothing less moreover I believed what Divya said which I shouldn't have done. Today she doesn't even came with me in my car. She went by bus. Why should I care ? Let her do as she likes. Car or bus ,she can even go by truck I don't care. But my mind can't be at ease and I was constantly watching her from my cabin . Here I am restlessly roaming around my office because of her and she is relaxed , even happily talking with others.

When it was midnoon everyone went to have their lunch I tried to talk with her but my pride doesn't allowed. I stood infrint of her and doesn't even allowed her to go for lunch.

" Sir you need anything ? " She asked me politely. Inside office she is so good and when we reach home she will turn into ghost.

" Why you didn't come with me at morning ? "I asked with a serious tone

" If it's not anything related to work then we will talk later " she took her water bottle and was about to leave.

" I don't care even if you wouldn't come with me in my car. But your craps are still in my car I can't stand them. If you won't take them out then I will throw them away " I said firmly.

" Then do as you wish " she replied and this time she really left from there. Why she is so hard to tame ? Stubborn and pricky. Who ever going to  marry her will suffer but she is cute when she is angry.

I went to our cafeteria and I saw her sitting with Anjali, Jennifer and a not so pleasent face. Who is he ? To my surprise I saw Karan and Rahul at cafeteria because they never had lunch from here before.

" Rajveer join with us " Rahul called me to join with him. We three sat on special section where assigned for high level employees.

" Who is he ? " I asked to Karan secretly about the man who was sitting with Aleena.

" Arjun, he is new in our security department . He assigned to Rahul's floor security team. " Said Karan.

" What's there to laugh like that infront of him ? She never laughed at me like that. What's with that guy our cafeteria is so big and spacious then why he is sitting with them and enjoying three ladies company. I don't care about other two but  one is my wife . " I mumbled to myself and was curiously watching Aleena . I turned to ask something about that guy to Karan and I saw Rahul and Karan were doing exactly what I was doing . Staring at him curiously.

" Karan assign Arjun to Rajveer's floor " said Rahul while having his lunch and it was like lighting struck on me . Seeing him flirting with my wife at cafeteria was more than enough for me now he wants that guy to work at my department so that he can flirt with Aleena by 24 by 7 days ?

" No it's ok , my current security is perfect no need for a change " I said.

" Then move him to HR department " soon I said this Karan choked his food and looked at me pathetically.

" HR department security team is already fixed so I think he is better at your floor Rahul " said Karan and I saw Rahul let a heavy sigh.

....................
Time went like that and it's already five and ready to leave. I waited at my cabin till Aleena stood from her desk and getting ready to leave. Everyone at her section already left so I approached her.

" Come I will drop you " I said again with my poker face.

" Don't bother I will come by bus . " She replied with a serious tone and was collecting some sketches may be her home work.