85 - Surprised

Rajveer's pov

Yesterday night also I came back to home fully drunk. I remember Aleena was already asleep or more like she was pretending to be sleeping. I am not going to mind her anymore. Who does she think of herself ? Some goddess ? Or a miss universe? Huh I have seen far far better girls than her. Just in a snapshot I can get any girl into my bed . Then why should I waste my energy and time on this wooden stick.

Our bed again went back to previous position. Two beds apart and a small table at middle. I hope my mom won't come for checking.

When I opened my eyes Aleena was no where seeing but her phone was ringing from bed for hours. I looked at the screen and it was Jennifer. I wanted to attend the call but from the night she rejected me I am behaving like an elementary school kid who is so mad at my friend for not choosing me as his partner for activites . I kicked her phone with my leg by sitting at bed itself and it fell into the floor making a cracking sound. I wish it would have be broken.  Rubbing my temples I stood from the bed and went to toilet. While brushing my teeth I noticed something odd why my phone is so silent till this time ? Usually it will be disturbing me with phone calls from early morning itself but not today. After brushing I quickly looked for it, no wonder phone was off. Switching on and soon a huge list of missed calls came .  Rahul, Anjali and Jennifer these three names were filled with my history. When I was about to call Rahul our maid Sita knocked on my room's door . She was panting like she climbed the steps in a hurry.

" What is it Sita ? " I asked

" Bhayya come down fast some people are here asking for Aleena didi." She said in a hurry.

" Who ? Then where is Aleena. ? I asked

" She is at garden backside with kids. Other maid went to call her. Come fast "    from the way she was saying I felt situation is not good. I quickly strides down the stairs and went to living room. My dad , mom and Divya along with Rohit were already present there but their faces doesn't seemed so pleasent.

That's when my eyes suddenly fell on the guests faces. Three people were there , in that one face was familiar for me also surprising it was none other than Aaron who came to our office during the time of Raheja groups project as a design analyst. I know him as the CEO of a famous designing group called Paulson designers an US based company.  But why he is here ? That's my doubt and who are these two other peiople. One was a women in her Middle fifties and a gentleman in his middle sixties and he doesn't seems like a complete Indian.

" Mr Aaron John Paul right ? " I looked at Aaron and asked

" Veer you know him ? " My mom asked with a surprise

" Yeah we have met once during the time of a project but why are you here " after answering to my mom I again turned towards Aaron.

" Where is my daughter ? "  That gentleman suddenly stood from the couch and asked to me that where is his daughter ? How would I know that ?

" Excuse me ? Who are you ? " It was my genuine doubt

" David , David John Paul , my wife
Mrs Reva David John Paul . Aaron is my son and we are here for our daughter where is she ? " Am I still sleeping and having a dream ? Or this is really happening infront of me ?
That name David Paul I heard that before . Since he already said that Aaron is his son now I confirm he is the founder of Paulson designing groups. But what's the matter with his daughter ? Why he is asking about her daughter to me ?

" Sorry Mr Paul but I am not getting you. What's my business with your daughter ? Who is she ? I don't know your daughter " I said politely.

" Aleena , your wife she is my daughter "    I heard it wrong right ? This is not happening . Aleena , my wife these two words are familiar for me but the rest Aleena is his daughter I can't digest that ,I won't . Aleena herself told me her parents are dead and she is hailing from northern India. Then how comes these two become her parents and Aaron should be her brother. Moreover
Mr Paul seems like an half American then how can Aleena ....... I am confused , I am really confused. No these people are lying , they should have misunderstood someone with my Aleena.