66 - Caring husband

Rajveer's pov.

Whole night I sat beside Aleena without any sleep. I was afraid if she wakes up and need something someone has to be on her side. Morning at eight I saw her opening eyes slowly.

" Where am I ? " She murmured in her week sound.

" Don't worry you are in hospital. " I leaned towards her and said softly. She tried to move but she winced in pain.

" Is it paining much ? " I asked in a worried tone.

" Hmmm, I can't even budge a bit " she said while knitting her eyebrows.

Suddenly a duty nurse came into our room after knocking. There was two attenders with her.

" It's time for her X Ray test , so ... " Said the nurse. I shook my head and let them take her. I waited outside the X Ray lab and after a half an hour they bring Aleen out then send back to her room.

Her duty nurse replaced her IV bottle and meanwhile doctor entered through the door.

" Good morning Mrs Singhania " he came inside with a warm smile and she tried her best to put a smile on face.

He received the X Ray reports and began to analyse it.

" Rajveer when was your marriage ? " Doctor asked while looking at X Ray report.

" It's going to be three months , why ? " I asked doubtfully.

" Then this is bad " he sighed and said. He showed me the report and began to explain her condition.

" As I said yesterday her spinel disc is dislocated but thank god her leg and hand fracture is minor which will only need couple of weeks to recover if she rests well " said doctor and he looked at Aleen because she is the one who have to take rest.

" But what I was about to say is be little careful with her spinel injury . She needs some good rest for complete recovery and.... " Doctor stopped for a second and looked at me with a sigh.

" Try to avoid sexual intercourse . Not just try you have to completely avoid sex for couple of months and be careful for a year. " I stood infront of him like a statue like is this really necessary for him to say this casually. I mean yeah it's normal between married couples but me and Aleena is different . I can't blame this doctor he don't know anything.

" What ? What you mean ...... " Aleen blurted out and I suddenly held her hands not say anything.

" I know Aleena you both are just married couple but this is about your health. Inorder to avoid further complications you have to strictly follow my instructions. I am not trying to scare you but these are the facts. Spinal cord is one of the most important part in every human body and you are in such a young age . " Doctor said and turned towards me

" This dislocated disc can also be a problem during her pregnancy. You have to bring her for routine check up so that future complications can be avoided " other than shooking my head for whatever he Said I don't know what to do ?

" What the hel... " But Aleen was reacting to whatever he said.

" Aleena it's ok let him complete " I tried to calm her down.

" Rest of things are in your hands. As her partner you have to understand her condition " said doctor.

" Yeah I know . Thank you so much doctor " after releasing the bomb doctor went out and now it's my turn to hear what Aleen have to say.

"What the hell he was saying ? Whose pregnancy and sex ...... " She stopped yelling for a second and then started again.

" Enough is enough I am not going to stay here anymore . I am ..... " She pushed her blanket and was about to wake up from the bed and laid back due to pain.