41 - First day at in laws

Aleena's pov

Car stopped infront of a huge gate. The gate opened automatically and we went inside. Many thoughts were eating me and I can't concentrate on anything. From register office till here Rajveer  doesn't utter a word. He was sitting beside me with a poker face looking at his iPad.

His family may be waiting for us to receive me . How will I talk to them ? Does he have any siblings or he is a single boy ? What about kids how I am going to explain everything to them? Do they accept me ? They seemed so cute and calm kids so making them to my side won't be a difficult task. After parking the car he began to walk towards the house and I followed him . His house was big and nice built-up in a  contemporary style. I was constantly watching its way of design .

What are you looking at girl ?" He put a smrink on his face and asked.

"Don't be so surprised this is my house only " he said.
What does he mean by that? Do he think that I was mesmerized by his house then How petty ? My house double bigger than his house and this is nothing when compared to mine . I wanted to scream like that but I stayed mum.  He entered into the house casually and I stopped at entrance before keeping my legs inside.

From what I know according to Hindu tradition my mother in law has to invite me in with all those fire , small pot but I didn't see anything not even a single human being.

" What are you looking at girl get in " he shouted from inside.

Let it be finally I put my legs into their house. Living area was huge sized than I imagined. Suddenly someone came there in a navy blue saree which was neatly tucked and hair made into a neat bun . It can't be his mother because she was in her middle thirties or something.

" Sita bring me a cup of coffee to my room" he ordered to that women and I understood she was their servant because I saw another woman in that same dress . He was about to climb the stairs and someone came there.

" Ohhh so this is the girl " a deep voice of a women . I turned and take a look at her. She looked like in her late fifties or something. Well dressed with moderate jewellery , omg that's his mother Radhika Singania.

" Namaste " I said with a hesitation. She was scanning me from head to toe.

" I am his mother. Since  you decided to stay here from today onwards  I want to say something . Here everything goes by my rule and no one can disobey that. Behave yourself and don't do any that will make our family name tarnished. " I don't know whether I want to laugh at that comment or cry . Rajveer wasn't interested in what she was saying so he went to his room.

One thing I decided she is the jail superintendent and others come under her control. No wonder how Rajveer's first wife ran from this house actually she escaped from this jail before getting murdered.

" She is looking fine ,I think this time Veer's selection went not bad  " another character appeared into the scene. A 60 or something aged man in an off white kurta and was holding a book in other hand and spects in other hand. He should be probably rajveer's dad and seems like a good person his only fault is that he became the father of my boss and husband of this women.

" Namaste uncle " said me with a genuine smile.

" It's ok , make yourself comfortable child . " He replied and went somewhere . I am new this house so I don't know where these  doors  takes me.

" Veer should have told you everything in detail but still I want to warn you , for me my grandchildrens are my life so be good to them. I can forgive you for any other mistakes but nothing related to my kids understood ? " What does she mean by that ? Do I look like a witch or someone who will mistreat her kids . I am also a human being , I know I am not good with kids still I care for them.