67 - My life

Writer's pov

" Anjali you lied to me , you said that Aleen is with you and now you are saying she is at hospital.  You were at hospital because of fever within this small gap what all things happened here ? " Jennifer came back from her hometown as soon as possible after hearing what happened here.

" I know but this time everything happened like that . I also didn't know that Aleen was at hospital . Yesterday morning Rajveer called me and informed after seeing our missed calls. I called her she is already discharged and now is in complete bedrest . " Said Anjali.

" She is always carefull about these things then how ? We should go and meet her at evening . What about you how is your fever ? " Jennifer asked from kitchen.

" I am all good. Don't worry it was just a flu " Anjali replied.

After some nok jokes they both get ready for office.

...................

" What you mean by Anjali is pregnant? And that's with your child ? " Rahul told Karan about the Chaos Anjali created at his office .

" Whose child ? That is definitely not mine. She is making up things inorder to take revenge on me . Do you think that I am such a stupid to sleep with some random girl without any protection " Rahul tried to defend his side.

" That's true you never did such mistakes but still I can't believe that Anjali won't lie with such matters. " Said Karan.

" Really , then who lied about their certificate. No matter what I can't believe her. I won't . Wait a minute why you are you siding with her ? Tell me Karan you are my friend or her's ?" Rahul looked at Karan and asked annoyingly

" Whatever it is now everything is solved right ? Anjali herself put an end to everything and now both can go your own way" Karan stopped that conversation before it getting into a heated argument.

" Rajveer will be taking off for some days " Said Rahul.

" What happened ? " Karan enquired.

" Aleena fell from the stairs and get fractured severely so he have to be on her side " said Rahul with a sigh

" What ? Fell from stairs ? How that happened ? " Karan asked with much surprise.

" That's what he is now looking for how she fell ? He said something about oil at stairs and all . I didn't hear much . That witch his ex wife she is also there now she should have done something" said Rahul.

" Poor Aleena , getting fractured is the most painful thing. I am telling with my own experience . But according to medical science giving birth to a baby is the most painful process in this world . Since I never experienced that for me it's fracture "  said Karan looking at Rahul and Rahul began to give him death glares.

Suddenly Sanjana came into his cabin with her secretary who was carrying a stack of files.

" I have prepared everything as per you said Rahul. You can check " her secretary kept the files on his table and went outside. Sanjana sat on a chair infront of his table and Karan went out for his duty.

" Sir this package is came for you via express delivery . Receptionist asked me to deliver it to you " Sanjana's secretary handover a package for Rahul and he take a look at it. It was test result of paternity test he took while Anjali was admitted. He soon kept it inside his drawer.

Rahul took the files which was kept on his table and flipped it one be one but his face expression changed after every file. He wasn't satisfied.

" Sanjana , what is this ? " He threw the file infront of her and looked at her with a serious expression.