My dad and Shaun left the room and a awkward silence filled the room.
"This week better be over soon!" I groaned and laid back. Raiden just huffed and glared at me.
"You were going to kill me!" He exclaimed.
"You would have given in soon enough," I said waving my hand dismissively. Raiden continued glaring at me.
"Oh come one now your the dramatic one," I commented and got up. Just then my bedroom door opened and in walked Vince.

"Chika!" He greeted.
"Vinster!" I replied. He walked up and hugged me lifting me off of the floor. I giggled as he put me back down.
"Hey man," he said to Raiden and then sat between us on the bed. I sat down again.
"Hey aren't you supposed to be in school though?" Raiden asked him looking confused.
"pffftt Naw its a little thing called skipping to spend the day with my best friends, who happen to be chained together and cant go to school." He commented adding in the last part smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"So what are your guys planning on doing today?" Vince asked.
"Nothing," we said in unison. Vince smirked and shook his head. Raiden smiled and then covered it up with a glare at Vince and smacked the back of his head. I rolled my eyes, they were obviously talking through mind.
"Hey wanna talk out loud I'm feeling a little left out," I told them. They both looked at me.

"Don't worry Chika there is enough of me to go around." Vince told me. I rolled my eyes.
"Wonderful, anyways lets do something fun!" I suggested smiling.
"Okay like what!?" Vince asked getting excited. I shrugged and we both looked at Raiden for a suggestion.
"Hey don't look at me!" He said throwing his arms up in objection. I rolled my eyes.
"Of course he isn't much help he never is," I muttered and Vince laughed. Raiden and I had a glaring match.

"Okay you two not fighting today!" Vince exclaimed putting a hand on each of our faces and pushing us back. I swatted his hand away and glared at the floor.
"Lets go swimming!" Vince suggested and I looked at him like really-your-dumb!
"What!?"Vince asked glaring now. I lifted our chained wrists up and over his head right in front of his face.
"Oh haha sorry swimming is a no go then?" He said sheepishly. I shook my head and Raiden rolled his eyes. I rested my hand on my hand putting my elbow on my knee.

"Want to go for a hike?" Vince asked and again I pulled my arm up to show him the chain. Vince groaned.
"You guys cant do anything!" He complained.
"Tell me about it showers are incredibly awkward!" I added in.
"Its not that bad," Raiden said surprising me.
"Yes Raiden it really is!" I exclaimed. I got up causing Raiden to walk with me. I walked down the stairs and could hear Raiden and Vince following me. I opened the door to my dads office and saw Shaun and my father in there talking. I stormed in and stood infront of Shaun.

"Get me out of these." I told him and he looked at me shocked. Everyone was shocked watching me carefully. When Shaun made no move I raised an eyebrow.
"Shaun listen I need these off or I'm going to attempt to get them off my self." I told him seriously.
"Go for it." He told me looking away. I growled and glared at him.
"Shaun! Get me out of these!" I yelled now getting angry.
"Sienna go please." Shaun said remaining calm.

I felt a tug on my wrist and looked to see Raiden looking at me worried. I sighed and walked out again slamming to door on the way out.
"Shit!" I cursed and Vince looked at me carefully. I rubbed my head with the palm of my hand.
"You guys want to go get doughnuts?" I asked suddenly. Vince cheered and skipped out of the front door. Raiden and I walked out after him. I looked down and realized we were still in pajamas but whatever who cares. No ones going to see us when they are all in school right now right?

I kept walking and caught up with Vince.
"Do you have money?" I asked not wanting a repeat of last time I was in here.
"No of course not!" Vince replied shocked.
"Well then who's paying?" I asked confused.
"He is," Vince stated pointing to Raiden. I looked over at him and smirked nodding my head in approval.
"Okay," I shrugged.