111) Moving In

Today Tyler and you were finally moving in together. You two just got back from your honeymoon last night and now you aare unpacking all the boxes from the truck. You were moving into Tylers place and you were a bit nervous. You've never lived with a boy before. It was always just you, your mom and your younger sister.

Tyler comes walking into the house carrying two boxe and almost trips over his own two feet but manages to catch himself and before placing the boxes on the staircase.

"Okay that was the last of them babe", he tells you and wraps his sweaty arms around your shoulders and hugs you to his front.

"Mmm", you lean back and he kisses your cheek.

"Need help unpacking your clothes?", he asks.

"No it's okay, I'm going to start now", you say and walk upstairs to unpack.

An hour later, Tyler walks into the bedroom with some food. "Oh my word that smells so good!", you say coming out of the walk-in closet.

"Got us some burgers and fries and milkshakes", he grins.

"I knew I married you for a reason", you say and he winks at you.

"So how is it going?", he asks as you two start eating on the balcony.

"I'm almost done. I've done the bathroom and the bedroom is almost done and then I have a few more clothes to pack", you say and he nods.

"I like all the pillows and the blanket looks super comfy", he grins.

"You don't think it's too girly now?", you ask and he shakes his head no.

"I like how it represents you and us", he smiles at the framed picture of the two of you on the wall.

"I'm nervous to live with you", you admit.

"Hey, I'm not that bad", he laughs.

"No it's just... I haven't been around guys in a house since my dad", you say and he nods.

"Well, I clean up after myself, I can cook and you will always be able to cuddle and make out with me", he grins widely and you giggle.

"I love you", you tell him as he shoves 5 fries in his mouth. He mumbles a "I love you too".

"Glad to see we are still in the honeymoon phase", you say sarcastically.

"Oh baby, we are just getting started", and he picks you up and makes his way to the bed.

;) x