53) Broken Up

The words kept replaying in your head.

"I can't do this anymore"
"We don't spend anytime together"
"It's getting too much"

You remember crying yourself to sleep that night once you got off the phone with him. Tyler was always busy, so a part of you understood why he broke up with you. You hadn't seen each other for four months prior to that. He was always filming or in meetings and you had work plus studying. And you didn't speak as often as you would have liked to. So that part of you was strong enough to cope with it and try keep busy but the other side of you wasn't. You started to doubt yourself. Wondering if there was anything wrong with you if this amazing guy didn't want to be with you anymore. You started overthinking things like if he was with someone else already. This side of you made you a mess for the month that you two were broken up.

You were at home one Wednesday night. Your parents went out with friends, leaving you and your older brother alone. The two of you were watching a movie in the lounge when there was a knock on the door. Your brother smiled at you sweetly, silently asking you to get up and get the door. You chucked your pillow at him, causing a laugh to erupt from his mouth.

"You know I love you Y/N!", your brother said as you turned the doorknob. You opened it to reveal a sad Tyler, looking down. Your eyes widened at the sight of him, breath hitching in your throat. He slowly looked up and met your eyes.

"That your new boyfriend?", he asked. At first you were confused but realized he was talking about your brothers voice.

"I shouldn't have come", he barely whispered but you caught it. He turned around but you grabbed his wrist, causing him to turn around.

"That was my brother", you told him and he sighed, remembering your brother came home during the holidays.

"What are you doing here?", you asked, surprised how strong your voice sounded.

"I came here.. because I made a huge mistake letting you go", he says. Your arms went around your body, covering it from the cold.

"I've been a mess without you. Without hearing your voice or seeing your pretty smile. Without telling you about my day or listening to your rants about your lecturers. I miss you. And I'm so sorry for breaking things off with you. It was the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life. I just.. I just thought you could do better.. have a guy who could always be around and hold you when times get tough instead of being half way across the country. I know that this might not even change your mind about at least considering getting back together with me.. but I had to try.. because there is no one like you. You're the only girl I want to be with.. because.. because I love you. I love you Y/N. And I'm so sorry fo-", you cut him off by attaching your lips to his. His cheeks are cold from the cool air outside. His hands go to your waist as he pulls you closer to him, your lips molding against his.

Pulling back, your thumbs trace patterns on his cheeks, waiting for his eyes to open.

"I love you Tyler", you whisper and the corners of his mouth turn up.
"And it's my decision if I think there is someone better for me.. which is no one. You made me the happiest girl, just receiving a message from you while you were filming made me smile. I know the distance and schedules weren't the greatest.. but I loved.. still love you and I'm willing to work it out..", you tell him and he pulls you closer to him. Your head resting on his heart and he rubs your back.

"I don't want us to be separated anymore..", he whispers and you nod, agreeing that the break up and the distance sucks.

"Will you be my girlfriend again? I promise to talk to you about everything first and we can find a way to see each other more often", he says. You look up at him and smile for the first time in weeks.

"I would love to be your girlfriend again.. and see you more often", you say and he grins down at you before placing another kiss on your lips.

"Uh.. can you guys come in and kiss? It's getting cold.. actually no kissing!", your brothers voice calls from behind you. Tyler and you pull away, laughing as you usher him into your house.

"Where are you staying?", you ask him.
"This little hotel down the street", he says and you nod.

"You could always stay here", you tell him and he places his hand on your cheek, wiping a hair away from your face.

"Only if it's not an inconvenience", he says and you assure him that it won't be. Your parents have only met him once but they really took a liking to him.

"You remember my brother right?", you ask him as you walk into the lounge. They shake hands after your brother gives a speech about how Tyler must look after me and doesn't want to see his baby sister hurt again.

You smile at the two boys before you all sit on the couch and watch a movie, smiling contentedly that you have your man back. Before your brother moves to sit in between you two and you hitting him with a pillow until he moves and Tyler wraps his arms around you, kissing you head.

"I love you", he whispers and you smile up at him.

"I love you, T-Pose", you grin and he rolls his eyes playfully at you before you enjoy the movie.

xx
So I'll be back to doing some requests over the weekend :)

Thanks for reading! Xx