63) Interview Part 2

Tyler and you were behind the scenes of Wolf Watch, waiting for it to start. He was holding your hands in his, smiling down at you as you told him a story.

"You're so beautiful", he gently said as you were blabbing on and on. You stopped speaking and blushed, looking up at him.

"Did you just say that to get me to shut up?", you asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He laughed and shook his head.

"If I wanted you to shut up I would have just done this", he said and leaned down to capture your lips with his. You smiled into the kiss which was short lived because Dylan O came towards the two of you.

"Okay you can quit now", he says, smirking down at you as he pats Tyler on the back.

"Don't get jealous", you say and wink at him, causing the boys to laugh.

Tyler and you started officially dating 2 months ago and things have been perfect. You're still taking things slow but now the whole cast knows you're dating and they couldn't be happier for you two. You two haven't gone public yet but decided that soon you'll tell.

"Okay guys we're on soon!", Jeff says and you all walk out onto the set. The audience that are already seated cheer for all of you as you walk out. You wave to some before taking a seat between Tyler and Dylan. Jeff smiles at the three of you before Jill comes out and starts the show.

"So the end of season 5 was crazy. I was surprised to see that Arden, well Kira was not going to film in season 6. Does this mean that there's a new potential girl for Scott in season 6?", Jill asks and you try contain your smile.

Jeff handles this question, "Well one of the main ships, other than Stydia, is Scannah, and there may be a few love scenes between Hannah and Scott in season 6", he says and the crowd cheers with excitement. Dylan cheers, looking at you two and high fives Tyler causing you to laugh even more.

"So how do you feel about this new relationship Y/N?", Jill asks you and you smile at her.

"Well I'm probably the biggest Scannah supporter so I'm really excited to see what that relationship brings in season 6. I think it's quite cute how they've been best friends for son long and now they are finally seeing where things go in the romance department", you answer and you see Tyler smiling at you.

"And you Tyler? I mean Scallison and Scira were pretty great ships, do you think Scannah will be your favorite?", Jill asks him.

"Well every one of Scott's relationships were different, they brought something new and exciting to the table and he loved them. But I really love the idea of Scannah because of their friendship behind it. They knows each other so well and are quite similar. Hannah is so smart and caring and fearless. And sexy", Tyler winks at you, "And I mean, I'm sure it will be my favorite couple because I'm acting with my real girlfriend", he says and the crowd goes quiet before they start screaming so loudly.