62) Interview

Tyler and you were doing an interview with Liza Koshy, for a YouTube channel for season 6. You've been a part of the cast since season 1, being Scott and Stiles best friend. Since everyone else was busy and Tyler and you were the only ones in LA for the day, you two were doing the interview.

"So it's wonderful to have you both here today!", Liza said. You smiled at her, "I've been watching your vines and videos for so long now so it's great to meet you!", you say and she giggles.

"I'm honored!", she says.

"So you two are best friends on Teen Wolf so shall we see how well you two know each other in real life?", she says.

"Hell yeah!!", Tyler cheers and you nod your head.

"What is Y/Ns favorite food?", Liza asks him.

"Burgers", he grins at you and you nod your head.

"What is Tyler's favorite season?", she asks.

"As in weather season or Teen Wolf season?", you giggle and Liza says both.

"Well his favorite weather season is summer and his favorite season of Teen Wolf is.. hmm most probably season 3B and 5B", you smile and Tyler looks at you, smiling.

"Yeah those are my favorite. I mean I love all of them but those just really stood out. Dylan was amazing in 3B as Void and it was wonderful to work with him like that. And then Hannah (your character), really grew so much in her character in 5B. We got to do so many stunts and fun scenes together", he smiles and you return it.

"Aw!", Liza grins, "What's your favorite Y/N?", she asks you.

"I would probably agree. But I also loved the first season because that's where we all really grew together and learned to love our characters. I met my best friends so it has a real sentimental value", you smile. "Plus season six is slowly becoming one of my favorites because you see how close everyone in the pack really is and how much they love their friends and family", you add. And Tyler nods.

"So who is your favorite character?", Liza asks.

"Hm I would say.. Derek, Stiles and Hannah. Derek was always so grumpy but I liked how he grew so much over the seasons. Stiles and his sarcasm always make me laugh and Hannah is so sassy and sweet and fearless", he says and you smile at him.

"Mines definitely Scott. Since I read the script he had a special place in my heart. He puts his friends and family first, before his own needs and always protects them and wants them to be safe. He always wants to do his best even when things get in the way. He is so sweet and fun and just the greatest", you say and think how much Tyler is the same as what you described.

"And plus, Scott is gorgeous", Tyler says and you all three laugh.

The interview goes on for a couple of minutes, Tyler and you say a few things as to what people can expect for season 6 and then say goodbye to Liza

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day?", Tyler asks as you and him walk out the building.

"I'm really craving a burger so might get takeaways and go back to my place and watch movies. How about you?", you ask.

"Well.. I uh.. was going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me?", he says, his cheeks flushing.

"That would be great", you smile and he looks shocked to see that you want to.

You two have been friends outside of shooting but never hung out that much, just the two of you. You have a crush on him and he returns the feelings but never said anything.

"Okay so.. what shall we do?", he asks.

"Well we could go grab something to eat then decide from there", you say and he smiles.

"Lets go to Harveys", he says and you grin. You love their burgers, almost as much as he does.

You two spend the rest of the afternoon laughing and chatting away. You realize how much you both know about each other and it's not awkward hanging out just the two of you.

"We should do this more often", he says after you two pay the bill.

"Yeah it's been really fun", you tell him.

He walks you to your car and you give him a big hug before you drive off to your house.

Later that day, there's a knock on your door. You look out and see Tyler standing there. You're a bit surprised but happy to see his gorgeous face. Opening the door, you smile at him as he looks you up and down. You're only wearing your bikini top and shorts.

"Oh I um.. I didn't mean to bother you..", he stutters and you chuckle.

"What's up Ty?", you ask.

"Well.. I had such a good time with you and didn't really want it to end so I thought I would come over.. is that okay?", he asks and you nod, happy that he wants to spend more time with you.

"Well I was just going to have a swim if you want to join me. It's really hot", you say and he nods without hesitation.

"Perfect", you say and he walks in. Luckily he has shorts on that look comfortable enough to swim in.

You walk outside and he follows, looking at the way your hips sway as you walk. You catch him looking at you so you decide to tease him. Slowly, you reach the hem of your shorts and take them off. He licks his lips as he watches you. He looks at your face and sees the small smirk you have and he blushes before he takes off his shoes and shirt. You admire his shirtless body, now it's his turn to smirk at you. You roll your eyes playfully before shoving him and pushing him into the pool. He laughs as his head pops up from the water and folds his arms over his chest, smiling at you.

(😍)

(😍)

"You getting in?", he says as he looks at you watching him. You walk into the pool and get used to the water. He smiles at you as you walk towards him.

"You're so sexy", he whispers and you blush when you catch what he says. He starts making his way over to you and your breath hitches as he wraps his arms around your waist. His thumbs rub circles around your hips.

"I really like you.. I have for a long time now", he admits and you look down, smiling. You look up into his eyes and your hands go to his neck, slowly caressing his hair.

"I really like you too", you say and he smirks, leaning down. You feel his breath against your lips and slowly he catches your lips with his. Butterflies erupt in your stomach as his soft lips move in sync with yours. He squeezes your hips and you step closer to him, your body flush against his now. He moans at the contact and you smirk against his lips, causing him to pull away and smile down at you.

"I want to be with you.. but can we go slow? I haven't been so lucky with relationships in the past", he softly chuckles and you smile at him.

"I would like that", you assure him and he smiles at you before leaning in but instead of kissing you, he pulls you underwater, causing you to squeal as you come back up. He laughs at you but soon starts swimming away from you as you splash him, enjoying the rest of your evening before going inside and watching movies.