76) Tease

Requested by @nwyrk_blue02 :)

You walked into Beacon Hills High, going straight to your locker. Opening up and grabbing your history text book. You closed it shut, jumping at the sight of your boyfriend Scott, looking down at you.

"Did I scare you?", he asks.

"Not at all. My heart always races this fast", you roll your eyes.

"Only when I'm around", he winks at you causing you to blush.

"Walk me to class?", you ask him and he nods, placing his arm over your shoulders. Even thought you're 5.6, he always makes fun of your for being short.

"I don't want to weigh you down with all my muscles", he teases as he puts pressure onto your shoulders, causing your legs to buckle slightly before standing up and shoving his shoulders off of you.

He pouts as you walk in front of him but he grabs your waist and pulls you against his chest, placing a kiss to your temple. You smile at the cute gesture before he intertwines your fingers with his.

"What are we doing tonight?", he asks you as he swings your arm and his in between you while you walk.

"You want to make plans?", you ask and he nods.

"Feels like forever since we've been alone", he says and you frown. All the supernatural stuff has interfered with your relationship a lot lately but you two manage to stay together.

"I'm sorry", you say softly.

"Kaya" (I love your name btw), "it's not your fault at all", he assures you and wraps you into a hug. You smile against his chest as you take in his scent.

"Stop smelling me you freak", he says, causing you to chuckle.

"I love you baby", you say and look up at him.

"You're the baby here small fry", he grins, placing a kiss onto your pouted lips.

"I'm only a year younger than you", you huff.

"Yeah but you're so tiny", he says, his voice getting squeaky.

"But I love you too", he grins and kisses the frown on your forehead before walking you to the door of your classroom.

"I'll see you at lunch", he says and you nod before walking into class.

Scott's POV

"Stiles? Have you seen Kaya?", I ask him as I wait for her at our regular lunch table.

"I walked past her on my way to math but that's about it", he tells me and I nod before walking out of the cafeteria to go and find her.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I see her by her locker, putting away some books. Glad that nothing happened to her. I make my way over to her and she looks up when she hears my sneakers squeak on the floor. She smiles up at me and I can't help but to smile back.

"I was worried about you", I tell her as I reach her.

"Why?", she asks, her sarcastic tone becoming evident. I roll my eyes at her which causes her to laugh.

"Oh I was thinking you could come over tonight. My mom has to go out of town so you can stay over if you want", she tells me and I smirk.

"Okay. But my rate is 10 bucks an hour on a school night", I say and she slaps my chest.

"I'm kidding", I laugh as I rest my head on her shoulder. I kiss her soft cheek which causes her to smile.

"It's 15 bucks", I smirk and before she can slap me again I run back into the cafeteria. She follows me inside, pouting before taking a seat next to Stiles. I frown at her as there is an empty seat next to me. Stiles laughs at the two of us, shaking his head as he eats.

She eats her food, totally ignoring me as we all talk while eating.

"Kayaaaaa talk to me!!!", I whine as I follow her into her house after school.

"Babe please!! I'll stop teasing you", I pout at her which causes her to raise her eyebrows at me. Not believing me.

"Please. I'm sorry", I say and walk up towards her, looking down into her gorgeous hazel eyes. She looks up at me and eventually falls into my arms, I wrap my arms around her and smile against her head.

"Can I make you something to eat? Mac and cheese?", I ask her and she nods against my chest.

I make her dinner while she sets up some movies for us to watch. I love these quiet nights alone with her. She's so comfortable around me and I love seeing her in her pjs.

"I love you small fry", I kiss her forehead as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Wolf boy", she says and I smile down at her as we enjoy the rest of our evening.