44) Fears

Tyler's POV

"You ready?", I ask her as I walk into her room. She's wearing shorts and a pink t-shirt. She looks really sexy and I smile from behind her.

"Yeah", she says and grabs her bag before spinning to face me. She smiles as she sees I'm wearing the shirt she gave me for our one year anniversary a few months ago.

"You look so pretty babe", I tell her and she blushes.

"You look really hot bubs", she smiles at me and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go", I say grabbing her hand.

We're off to a pool party with some of the cast from Teen Wolf. Dylan Sprayberry is hosting it so it's going to be a crazy fun time. Y/N is anxious. I know her fear of swimming, she hates it. So I won't be pressuring her to get in with me and will look out for her. I can tell she's nervous. She's being quiet and I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Just stick with me the whole time okay", I say running my thumb over her knuckles. She intertwines our fingers and squeezes my hand. I smile at the feeling. She always makes me feel so loved and adored.

Once we arrived at Dylan's house, everyone was happy to see us together. They really loved her and I appreciated that they made an effort to include her in our group.

Dylan S, Dylan O, Holland, Tyler H and Colton were already here. Holland immediately stole Y/N, the two of them chatting away as they sat at the table outside.

Dylan O and Dylan S and I were playing a game of football outside while Colton and Tyler H chilled in the pool. I looked towards her as I was drinking some water and couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looked. She looked my way and smiled, so I blew her a kiss before the guys and I went into the pool.

Holland and her came to the pool and I saw her hesitate before putting her feet in the pool and sitting on the edge. She looked at me and just nodded. I decided to keep an even closer eye on her.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time. We ended up having a volleyball competition in the pool and Y/N was the judge. She was laughing and smiling and I often went up to her and gave her a quick peck before continuing the game.

Tyler H and I went to grab something to drink during our half time. But soon regretted my decision when I heard Y/N squeal. She was being held by Dylan S and Dylan O.

"Please put me down!!", she said but they didn't listen.

"Guys! Let her go!", I said running towards them but they just said okay and pushed her into the pool. I immediately dove in after her. She was struggling to hold herself up in the pool since she couldn't stand. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up. She was crying and panting heard as she clung to me, her arms around my neck.

"Shhh it's okay. You're okay babe.. I'm so sorry", I whispered in her ear. I saw everyone come to stand around the pool. The Dylan's looking guilty and Holland looking really worried. Not a lot of people knew about Y/Ns fear of water.

"Want to go home?", I ask and she nods. I leave a kiss to her head and walk towards the stairs with her still in my arms. Her clothes are obviously soaking and she shivers a bit as I let her stand.