83) Learn to Love

Requested by Edeline9611

Scott stood by the door of the small reception party. You would think he would be happy considering this is his wedding. But he isn't. You see the wedding was arranged by his parents. They set him up with a girl who he barely knew. You.

Sure you two had seen each other around but were never really friends and now you're married.

Scott watches you as you talk to one of your friends. A frown on his face as he sees how happy you are with them but yet with him, it's the total opposite. He can't blame you, he's not thrilled about this whole idea either but you two promised your parents that you would try and make it work.

Stiles walks up to Scott and pats his back.

"It will work out", he says and Scott nods, not really believing his best friend.

***

It's been two weeks now that you and Scott have been married. And every night he has gone out and gotten drunk which is really hard for a werewolf to do so obviously he tried his best to get drunk.

He comes home, drunk again and you sigh. You two sleep in different bedrooms, he doesn't come in to check on you or anything. You two barely talk. It's like you two are total strangers.

You've had enough of all of it and decide that tomorrow you'll make a plan to get out of here.

So that's what you do the next day. You apply for citizenship in Australia. The process takes a while but at least you have made the first step. Scott walks into the study where you are.

"Oh um..", he starts saying but you get up off the chair.

"I'm done. You can use it", you say referring to the computer. He nods as you walk past him. You grab your book and head to the couch but not more than two minutes later, Scott is standing in front of you.

"Yes?", you ask as you see his chest rising up and down with heavy breathing.

"Care to tell me what you're doing applying to go live in Australia?", he asks and you frown.

"Why do you care? It's not like you would miss me", you huff.

"Maybe because we're married", he shouts and you roll your eyes.

"We've probably spent 5 minutes alone together. And we've been married for two weeks", you remind him and he just looks at you before walking out the door.

Later that night, Scott comes home and looks for you in your room. He frowns when he doesn't see you sleeping since it's so late. He sees your bathroom light is still on so he knocks. There's no response so he opens the door and immediately runs to you. You're lying on the floor and aren't breathing. He panics. He picks you up in his arms and takes you to his car where he drives you to the hospital.

***

Scott is waiting in the waiting room when the doctor comes to see him.

"She had a serious panic attack., has she been under any stress lately? Has she been taking her medicine?", he asks Scott who just shrugs.