55) Forever

Requested by patriciamercado1042

"Babe you home?", you called out as you walked through the front door of your shared apartment with Tyler.

"Just pooping!", he replied and you laughed to yourself, shaking your head as you walked into the kitchen where you were met with a huge pile of dishes. You huffed in annoyance, you had asked Tyler to help around the house since he had a break from filming for a couple of weeks. The two of you had been living together for almost 3 months now but he never made the place actually feel like it was yours.

There were pictures of him and his family and friends but none of you. All the decor was his from when he lived by himself. As you took a look around you realized that you were basically just the "maid".

It didn't look like you lived here, only upstairs in you room and you wondered if Tyler actually wanted you staying here or if it was just a decision based purely because he thought he was being pressured since you had been dating for 4 years.

You filled up the dishwasher and turned it on before Tyler came downstairs.

"Hey beautiful Patricia", he said, wrapping his arms around you. You didn't reply, and started cleaning the counters.

"What's up?", he asked sensing there was something wrong.

"Do I have to do everything around here?", you asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"I have to always clean and pick up after you. I cook dinner, pay the bills and it hardly looks like I live here! So do you really want me to live with you because you love me or is it so I can be your maid?", you yell.

"Whoa! Calm down babe", he says acting casual. You raise an eyebrow at him, he knows never to tell you to calm down.

"No Tyler! It feels like you just want me to be your slave! Have you even told your friends that we're living together?", you ask and immediately frown as you watch him tense up, answering your question.

"They don't need to know everything", he snaps at you.

"Oh but they know about our sex life!", you raise your voice as you remember walking in on them speaking about that topic.

"Patricia you're overreacting! So I didn't do the dishes it was an honest mistake! And it's not like I don't have a job!", he yells and you stop and stare at him.

"I also work if you haven't noticed. And if I'm just here to be your servant.. and you're too ashamed to tell your friends..then I don't want to be here anymore", you say and start grabbing your coat.

As you reach the door, you feel his hand wrap around your wrist. You stop but don't turn around, he sighs and walks to stand in front of you. Placing a finger under your chin, he tilts it up so that your eyes meet his.

"I'm sorry.. I guess I'm still getting used to us living together and I've never lived with a girl before so it's a bit weird to me.. but lovely because it's with the girl I love", he says to you and your eyes soften.

"And you or no one else is going to break us apart.. or stop us from being us because we're on the road to forever baby girl", he says and pulls you closer, his nose brushing against yours.

"I just need help around here and want to feel like I actually belong here", you whisper.

"You do Pat.. you belong where I am..I love you and I'm sorry for making you feel like that", he expresses and you lean in to press a kiss to his lips. He deepens the kiss and picks you up, causing a squeal to escape from your mouth. He laughs before taking you to the bedroom.

x