79) Granted Part 2

Tyler held your hand as you two waited to board the plane. You rested your head in his shoulder, causing him to smile and place a kiss to your head.

"You nervous?", he asks you knowing you're not used to long flights.

You nodded, squeezing his hand tighter as he pulled you close.

"It's going to be okay babes. We'll watch movies and cuddle and hopefully you'll sleep for a bit", he said kissing your forehead.

"Do you have my pillow?", you ask him and he chuckles.

"Yes baby", he shows you the pillow tucked in between his carry on bag and jacket.

Flight 458 to London will now begin boarding at Gate A12.

The lady announces over the intercom. Tyler stands up and grabs his bag, making sure to place your pillow under his arm. You pick up your bag and his jacket, draping it over your shoulders. He smiles at you and you peck his lips, before he holds your hand and leads you towards the gate. He gets your tickets out and shows them to the lady who is helping you.

"Have a safe flight Mr and Mrs Posey", she says and you smile at her before walking to the plane.

The air hostess shows you to your seats and you gasp when you see that Tyler booked first class seats for the two of you. He smirks down at you as he places his bag in the overhead compartment.

"Ty..", you start saying but he hushes you.

"Babe I planned this for us. I wanted it to be perfect and at least here you can maybe get some sleep okay? You'll be comfortable", he says and you smile shyly up at him. He places a kiss on your lips before taking your bag.

"Need anything from here?", he asks but you shake your head and he places it by his.

"Window seat?", he asks you and you nod. Taking a seat by the window and buckling up.

Soon after the emergency demonstration and when you are finally in the air, Tyler puts a movie on for the two of you.

"Deadpool?", he asks and you nod, having not seen it yet. He smiles as you snuggle up next to him. Your legs resting on the reclined seat and his hands trailing patterns on your legs.

***

You fell asleep during the movie and woke up to Tyler eating next to you. He smiles at you, sauce on the side of his mouth.

"Hey you", he says causing you to laugh.

"Hi baby", you say and wipe his mouth. He blushes but takes a napkin and wipes the rest of his face.

"I just got you the burger as well is that okay? It should still be warm. If not I'll ask for another one", he says and you smile at him. He's always so thoughtful.

"It's fine thank you", you kiss his cheek and start eating.

"Have you slept?", you ask him and he shakes his head.

"You must be tired though. You should get some rest", you say but he just shrugs.

"Maybe later", he says, "you were asleep for about two hours", he tells you and your eyes widen.

"Wow", you say.

"Must be your pillow", he winks at you.

"Must be these first class seats that my wonderful husband booked", you say and he smiles widely at you, squeezing your knee.

After you've eaten, you excuse yourself to go the bathroom. There was a small line so you wait there for a while and when you come back you smile at the sight of Tyler.