29) Player- Part 2

"Do you mind if I stay the night? I understand if you're not Comfortable with it but I just.. Don't want to go home", Tyler says as you sit in the couch after your kiss.

He seems upset as he tells you he doesn't want to go home.

"Is everything okay?", you ask but he doesn't respond he just looks at the blank TV screen.

"My.. Um.. My dad. He doesn't treat me well.. He is always pressuring me to do well in everything and if I don't he.. He hits me", he says and starts getting emotional.

You don't know what to say. Gently you scoot closer to him and wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him closer to you. He buries his face in your neck and holds you close.

"I've never told that to anyone.. Besides Dylan. Please don't say anything", he looks into your eyes and you nod.

"Promise", you say and he smiles at you.

"Thank you", he places a kiss on your cheek.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom", you tell him as you get up. He follows you and sits down on the bed while you grab an extra pillow for him.

"Sorry I don't have any spare clothes for you...", you start saying but he shakes his head.

"I normally just sleep in my boxers so don't worry", he explains and you blush at the thought of him only in his underwear.

He smirks at you before you toss him the pillow.

"Night", you smile at him from the doorway but he pouts his adorable lips at you.

"No kiss?", he says and you giggle before walking towards him. He grabs your waist so that you stand in between his legs.

"Night", he whispers against your lips and you place a long kiss to his lips before walking out the room. Giving him one last look, you wink at him as he smiles at you.

***

The next morning you woke up to a light kiss being pressed to your forehead.

A lazy smile spread across your face as you opened your eyes.

"Morning gorgeous", Tyler said as he looked down at you.

You made some weird noise as a reply which caused him to laugh at you.

"Listen I'm going to go home to change then I'll see you at school okay?", he said and you nodded up at him.

And with that he went back to his house.

***

You saw him walking into school later that day.

He smirked at you as he made his way towards you

He smirked at you as he made his way towards you. Yes. You were drooling. He wore three quarter pants that showed off his amazing legs. And a shirt that clung to his muscles. And his hair. Gosh. He was just a beautiful human.

As he was walking towards you, making eye contact with you the whole way. The girl that clung to him yesterday walked up to him and kisses him. You were shocked and felt sick to your stomach. You knew he was only playing you. Why would he be interested in you? This girl was clearly his type. You hung your head down and walked to your first class.

Tylers POV

"What the fuck Casey?", I growled as I shoved her off of me.

"Come on Tyler. What about yesterday huh?", she smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You know that it wasn't anything. You were just standing in my arms trying to make Dylan jealous and it didn't work. I like someone. For the first time in my life I actually like a girl who may like me back if you haven't ruined it. If you want Dylan just go talk to him but this is not how to get him to like you", I say and walk off to find Y/N.

I see her sitting in class, her head is hung low and I know she's upset. There isn't anyone else in class so I go in. I pull up a chair and sit in front of her.

She doesn't look up at me. She draws something on her page and I can see tears falling down her cheeks. It breaks my heart.

"It wasn't what it looked like and I know that's what every classic douche says but it's the truth. She likes Dylan well that's what she said yesterday and wanted to make him jealous but I have a feeling she actually liked me.."

"You think?", she says sarcastically and I smile at her sass.

"Yes I was stupid but if you haven't noticed, I act stupid a lot around you.", I say and she finally looks up at me.

"You aren't stupid. You're really smart. And kind. And funny. And super hot. But you also act like a dick sometimes. And somehow you made me fall for you", she says and I am in awe of this beautiful girl in front of me.

"You have no idea how crazy I am about you. I woke up and just wanted to see you. My heart filled with joy when I saw you smiling in your sleep. All these feelings I have for you.. It scares the shit out of me but at the same time I like it. I can open up to you and you don't judge me. You make me feel happy and calm and I want to be with you. For the first time I want a relationship", I tell her and she wipes away her tears before coming to sit on my lap.

I hold her tight and she smiles at me and my heart beats faster at that gorgeous smile. I press a small kiss to those pouty lips and finally feel like I'm home.

x