18) Bad boy- Part 2

Tylers POV

I've never felt this way about a girl before. She makes me feel something different. It surprised me when I would blush when she looked at me or when I couldn't stop thinking of her and smiling. I've never been able to open up to a girl before and now I can speak to her about anything. Normally girls don't want to speak, just "hook up" and I was always fine with that. But she makes me want more.

I watched as she walked onto the stands at my game. She's wearing leggings and a hoodie. She looks adorable yet sexy at the same time. She sits down next to a friend and smiles. That damn smile. It's perfect. She looks towards the field, her eyes searching for something. Someone. Me.
My heart beat speeds up and a weird feeling takes over. She definitely has changed me.

Her eyes finally find mine and I smirk at her, I can. See her roll her eyes but she smiles at me. I laugh and shake my head while Dylan just looks at me funny. He raises an eyebrow and I shrug. He then pats my back and smiles widely when he sees her. And I smile back proudly. We then carry on with our team meeting.

Your POV

You sit next to one of your friends, watching as Tyler and his team mates huddle together to talk. Your friends boyfriend is the school photographer so they are talking about what would be the best angles to take pictures from while you watch the two teams on the field. The other team looks huge. You get distracted by watching them that you don't see Tyler walk up to you. He jumps up on the wall, so that his face reaches yours. You're shocked at first but smile as he beams at you.

"Wish me good luck", he whispers and pouts his lips, asking for a kiss. You laugh before kissing his lips softly.
"Good luck", you say and he winks at you before jumping down and running back to his team.

You blush as your friend smirks at you and you just nudge her playfully. But your happy mood quickly disappears when you hear a bunch of girls behind you whisper. You make out what they're saying.
"Why did he choose her?"
"He's so hot and she's so bleh"
"I bet shes just the flavour of the month"
"I wonder when he's going to sleep with her then leave"

All the whispering was just too much for you. You weren't mad at Tyler but you just didn't want to hear this talk about your.. Whatever he was.
You excused yourself to "Go to the bathroom".
You were walking to your car when you felt someone grab your wrist. You turned back and saw a sad Tyler.

"Where are you going?", he asks.
"Um.. I just needed to get away from some girls", you told him and he frowned.
"What did they say?", and you tell him what you heard. He starts getting angry at what they were saying.
"They don't even know me", he says softly.
"I know", you step closer to him. He gently wraps his arms around your neck and yours go around his waist.

"I just want you to know that I'm not with you just to.. Get with you. I really like you", he tells you and you smile up at him.
"I really like you too", you tell him and he smiles before pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Tyler! We're on soon bud",  Dylan yells but he's smiling at the two of you.
"Be there now", he yells back.
"Please stay. I want you here", he says and your heart melts. You nod your head and kiss his chest before he grabs your hand and walks you back to the stand.

"Now I want to hear my girlfriend cheering loudly for me okay?", he says loud enough for everyone to hear. Your cheeks go red as you see everyone staring, some with smiles and the girls have sneers on their face.

"I mean it", he whispers in your ear and you know his referring to the girlfriend part.
"Will you?", he asks and you nod smiling widely and he returns the same smile.
He then leans down to give you a long, passionate kiss and you giggle when he pulls back frowning.
"Go kick butt", you wink at him and he laughs before running off.

They end up winning and you cheer loudly before running over to him. He pick you up and spins you around while you grab his face in your hands and kiss him.
"You did so well. I'm so proud of you", you tell him and he looks at you in awe. You'll never understand just how much that meant to him.

The following Monday, you walk into school hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, Tyler. Wearing his letterman jacket and him wearing the biggest smile on his face at knowing that you are his.