92) Late

Scott smiled at you as you lay in bed. Your baby bump making the duvet stand up. You looked at him and laughed.

"Can you believe in a week our little angel will be here?", you say and he shakes his head.

"These past nine months have been incredible.. thank you for being so wonderful through everything", you tell him.

"I should be thanking you for carrying our child", he smiles and leans down to kiss your lips.

***
*2 weeks later*

"Yes, still no baby", you announce as you walk into the coffee shop where all your friends are. They all look at you and sigh.

"You're eight days late, surely the baby will come soon?", Lydia asks.

"Maybe you've just made such a wonderful home for her inside, she doesn't want to leave", Stiles smiles at you. Normally that would have made you smile, but not today.

"It's so sweet that you're making up crap", you tell him and retreats back into his seat.

"We're going to the doctor today maybe she will give us some tips", Scott says to you and you nod.

"So I suggest you try everything on the list. There's spicy foods, going for a walk, yoga.. even sex", the doctor says as you two walk out of the room.

Scott smirks at you but you slap his chest.

"Definitely not", you say feeling frustrated.

"Thank you", you tell the doctor before going back home.

Scott buys spicy food on the way home. From curries to peppers to hot sauce. He eats it with you, occasionally wiping sweat from his forehead.

"This is doing nothing to me", you say and throw your pepper down.

"It's definitely doing something to me", he breathes out.

"Okay let's just have sex", you say and scoot closer to him.

"What?", he laughs.

"Come on, you wanted to do it earlier. Let's just pop this baby out of me", you say and he looks down at you.

"Okay", he says and leans down to kiss your lips. Things get heated pretty quickly. He starts kissing your neck and just as he pulls down your bra strap you feel a sharp pain in your stomach.

"Oh Scott..", you say but he takes it as a moan and continues.

"No.. Scott my water broke", you say and he looks up at you.

"Wow I work fast!", he says and helps you up.

"Okay got the baby bag! Got your coat!", he says and stands by the door.

"Ready to have our baby?", he asks and you smile nervously.

"I love you", you say and he smiles before kissing your lips softly but passionately.

"I love you", he says and you two head off to the hospital.

***

"That's like the fifth lady who has come in and had her baby! It's not fair Scott I was here first!", you say and grab his shirt.

"I know baby! And she's on her way it's just taking a while longer", he tries to calm you down.

"I can't take this anymore. I need the drugs!", you say as the doctor comes in.

"Please doc you have to do something to get this baby out", you say and she laughs before checking to see how far you are.

"Well looks like she's ready! Ten centimeters", she says and you go quiet.

"Really?", you whisper and she smiles.

"Get ready to be parents", she says as she calls the nurses in to take you to the delivery room. Another lady is being taken into the room where you are.

"HAHA! I beat you!", you say as Scott shakes his head and they take you to the delivery room.

Scott holds your hand, trying to take some of the pain away as you push.

"A little bit longer Y/N", the doctor says as you push.

"I can't.. I can't do this", you cry.

"Yes you can. Our little girl wants to see her Mommy. You can do this", Scott says and you smile at him.

"Okay ready? Big push", Scott says and you get ready.

"One, two, three", the doctor counts and you whip your head forward, knocking Scott out in the process.

"Are you okay?", you cry out as you push.

"Ah.. you have no idea how much that hurt", he says before you stop pushing and look at him with your eyebrow raised.

"Oh.. right.. and push!", he says holding your hand again.

Soon crying can be heard and the doctor shows you your baby. Scott smiles at your baby girl.

"She's so beautiful..", you whisper.

"She is", Scott agrees.

"Oh where are they taking her?", you ask as the doctor takes the baby somewhere.

"They're just cleaning her up", Scott assures you.

"Here's your little girl", the doctor places her in your arms.

"Hi baby", you say and she opens her eyes slowly as she cries softly.

"Oh I know, I know..", you say as you rock her. You look up into Scott's eyes and he smiles at you before he kisses you.

***

Your friends are all surrounding your bed as they take turns holding her. You're crying because of the hormones, thinking about how you just put your slippers on the wrong feet.

"What's her name?", Lydia asks.

"You're not naming her baby girl? I loved that name", Malia says.

"Actually, I like both names why don't you just decide and I'll be happy with either", you say to Scott.

"Wow.. okay. Everyone meet Isabella", he says and they aww.

You start crying.

"That's not her name!", you say getting emotional again.

"Okay then! Delilah", Scott smiles.

"Oh great! Suddenly our baby sounds like a biblical whore!", you say. Everyone looks at Scott and you.

"You know.. she looks like an Emma", Lydia says.

"But that's what you were going to name your baby. You love that name",you say and she smiles at you.

"Yeah. But I love you more", she says and you cry again.

"Welcome to the world, Emma. Your parents love you so much", Scott says as he sits next to you in the hospital bed, holding her.

"I love you", you say tiredly.

"I love you babe", he says and kisses your forehead before you fall asleep.

Requested by Edeline9611 💕