80) Granted Part 3

"Mmm do you have to go?", you ask against Tyler's lips as he kisses you. You two had been back from holiday for three days and he was going back to work today.

"Unfortunately I do baby", he says, kissing your lips again. As he slowly pulls away, you pout your lips causing him to frown.

"It's been the best two weeks with you and I'm really sad to leave you but I have to go back", he says and you nod. You two have reconnected so much over the past few weeks and barely spent any time apart.

He leans in and kisses you gently before picking up his jacket.

"I'll see you later okay?", he says and you nod before laying back down in bed. You only go back to work tomorrow.

You listen to his footsteps as he walks down the stairs and once you hear the front door close, you bolt out of bed. You've misses your period and it doesn't scare you. You took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it came out positive but today you're going to the doctor to make sure.

Tyler has always wanted a baby so you'll know he will be excited. But you're nervous to tell him and just hope that you are indeed pregnant.

You're sitting on the Doctors table, waiting for her to walk in and do your sonogram. She smiles at you as she walks through the doorway.

"How are you Mrs Posey? You look great", she says.

"I'm doing well thanks. Tyler and I just got back from Europe", you tell her and she smiles at you.

"And now you think you're pregnant?", she asks beaming at you as you nod shyly.

"Well lets check", she says and gets the process going.

"Congratulations Y/N, you're pregnant", she says and you squeal, getting up to hug her. She laughs at you.

"It looks like you're about a week pregnant", she says and starts explaining more things to do with pregnancy.

On your way home you stop at a party place to buy some balloons. You decorate the house so that Tyler is surprised when he comes home.

There's pink and blue balloons all over the house, since you don't know the gender but thought it would be a cute idea.

You wait for Tyler to get home and smile when you hear keys rattling in the door.

"Whoa.. what is going on?", he asks, smiling widely when he walks in.

"Hey baby", you say and kiss his lips

"What's all this?", he asks, cupping your cheeks.

"Go look in the oven", you say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Okay..", he says and walks over to it and opens it.

He opens it and sees a bun.

"Are we having burgers?", he asks and you laugh, shaking your head.

"What is it?", you ask, trying to contain your giggles.

"A bun?", he says.

"And what's it in?", you ask.

"The oven... holy shit! You have a bun in the oven!!! You're pregnant! We're pregnant!!!", he shouts and runs up to you, picking you up and twirling you around.

He slams his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately as he sets you down.

"When did you find out?", he asks, pulling away.

"I took a test yesterday and then went to the doctor today to confirm", you tell and he beams at you.

"I love you! I'm going to be a dad!! We're going to be parents!", he yells and you giggle as he does his little dance.

"You're going to be the best father", you smile at him and he blushes.

"Thank you babe", he says and kisses your lips and then places a kiss on your stomach.

***
*Time skip*

"Babe!! Come look here!", Tyler's voice calls through the house.

You walk up the stairs into your baby girls room. You start smiling as you see Tyler looking at her lovingly.

"Look what I can do", he grins before playing with her face.

Angela giggles as her dad plays with her face and you laugh as well, as Tyler wraps an arm around your shoulders

"She's so beautiful", he whispers and you nod against his chest.

"One beautiful family", he says and kisses your head.

"I love our family", you say and reach up to kiss his lips.

"And I love you", he says.

And the three of you were as happy as ever xx