27) The Green Eyed Monster

"Babe I'm going out", you called to your fiancé Tyler.

You were having a girls night. A couple of your friends were taking you to a karaoke bar and you were really excited.

"Okay love, have fu... Holy shit", Tyler breathes out as he looks at you.

You're wearing a red dress and heels. The dress accentuated your curves.

"Please tell me you're not going out like that", he says as his hands roam your body and he kisses your neck.

"I am", you reply breathless, his lips distracting you.

"Don't go.. You look too sexy", he continues his assault to your neck.

"Babe...", you moan slightly.

"Stay", he breathes and you almost find yourself nodding.

"No.. I want to go", you look him in the eyes and he sighs.

"Okay.. But I get to drop you girls off and pick you up", he tells you and you nod, smiling up at him. You press your lips against his and he squeezes your hips.

"I love you", he tells you.

"I love you too", you say to him.

***

Your friends were belting out a Spice Girls song while you sat at the bar with your best friend laughing at your crazy friends. You had just called Tyler, asking him to come pick you girls up. He was on his way and you were happy to see him soon. You've missed him.

"Can I buy you a drink?", a guy asked you.

You looked up at the guy, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was attractive but something about him made you feel uncomfortable.

"No thank you. I'm leaving soon", you smiled at him.

"Oh please. Are you just saying that so you don't have to sit with me?", he smirks at your but the smirk isn't attractive like Tylers.

"No. My fiancé is picking me up soon", you say and get up.

"Making up a fake fiancé now?", he rolls his eyes and he's getting angry.

"Actually her fiancé is pretty real. And pissed off", Tyler says from behind you. You breathe a sigh of relief as you feel his chest press into your back.

"Whatever man. She isn't even that pretty", the guy says and you close your eyes because you know what's going to come.

Tyler punches the guy in the face and next thing you know, you and Tyler are in his car. He is fuming and you just sit quietly, playing with your fingers. Your friends got an Uber to take them home.

"Did you see how every guy in that bar was looking at you?", he breathes out in anger.

"No", you tell him honestly. You don't care how other people look at you.

"Well I'm glad you didn't. They were all looking at you like you were a toy or a piece of meat. They wanted you and they can't have you because you are mine. Mine okay?", he says and cups your face, kissing you so passionately you feel dizzy.

"I'm yours", you whisper against his lips.

"And that jackass. He thought you were sexy. He was looking at you the only way I'm supposed to look at you", he tells you and you smile at him.

"Were you a bit jealous?", you ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes. And I didn't want to be. That's why I didn't want you to go but that just sounds pathetic saying it out loud", he shakes his head.

"No it doesn't. I understand", you kiss his lips.

"Can we go home?", he asks and you nods your head.

"I really want to take that dress off", he winks at you and you slap his chest before you two make your way home.

Thank you Yourgirllieke for requesting this :) x