66) "Say you won't let go"

^go listen to that song by James Arthur *feels*

"Babe?", Tyler calls as he enters his apartment. You rush down stairs and he grins widely as he places his luggage down and lifts you up into his arms.

"Gosh I've missed you", he says against you neck as you kiss his temple.

"I've missed you too baby", you say and kiss his lips, smiling into the kiss. You haven't seen him for a month. He's been away finishing some scenes for Teen Wolf.

"How was your flight?", you ask him as he sets you down.

"Long. I just wanted to get home to you", he frowns and you place another kiss on his lips before grabbing one of his bags and taking it upstairs, him following.

"How was your day babe?", he asks you once your in his room.

"It was so long. My mom phoned and said that they're going away next weekend so we won't be able to visit. Then she said that my step dad broke his arm so has been in the hospital all week. She doesn't tell me anything anymore, it's like she's pulling away. I know I spend most of my time here, with you, but I have my job here too now. Then customers were being ridiculous with the deadlines and meetings were so boring. So I haven't started dinner but decided to order pizza is that okay?", you tell him.

He smiles lovingly at you as you finish your rant. He walks over to you and places his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you", he says, looking into your eyes. His eyes burn into yours, hoping that this time you'll say it back. But you can't.

You have a fear of love. That sounds crazy since you've been in a committed relationship with Tyler for a year now. But there's just something about being in love that scares you. Knowing that you're giving everything you have to that one person, who could easily turn around and rip it to shreds. You watched as your parents fought for years before you dad left and said that he never loved your mom anyway. You don't want to end up like that, so you guard your heart.

Tyler told you he loved you 2 months ago. He understood your fears but hoped that it would change after being with him. You hate hurting him, seeing the hurt in his eyes when you don't say it back.

He closes his eyes but leans down a kisses your lips, a tight lipped smile on his lips as he pulls back and starts unpacking. You sigh, frustrated with yourself before going downstairs.

The pizza arrives and you pour yourself something to drink as well as Tyler before putting on his favorite movie.

Tyler comes downstairs as you place your food on plates and bring it to the lounge.

"Ah it smells so good! I'm starving", he says as he sits down. He's really good at hiding his emotions. Now he looks happy as ever. You sit down next to him as you both eat and watch the movie.

When you're done eating, he places an arm around your waist and pulls you closer so that you snuggle up to him. He places a kiss to your head and you feel so safe and comfortable with him.

Later that night, when you're getting ready for bed, Tyler looks at you in the mirror of the bathroom.

"You okay?", he asks. You nod as you dry your hands. "Just tired", you smile softly but he raises an eyebrow at you, not believing him.