68) Candlelight

"Where are we going?", you ask Scott as he picks you up on his motorbike.

"You'll see", you see him grinning as he drives you to your date destination.

Scott and you haven't had any time alone for weeks. Ever since the dead pool and berserkers have arrived, you two haven't had a spare minute to yourselves. So Scott decided to plan a date for the two of you and you loved the fact that he was making such an effort.

The motorbike stops in front of Derek's house and you furrow your eyebrows. Is this not a date? Is this some secret pack meeting? You think to yourself.

Scott helps you off his bike and grabs you hand, smiling down at you as he starts walking towards the loft. He opens the door to Derek's loft and you prepare yourself to find the rest of the pack in there. However you are pleasantly surprised to find candles lit around the room. Small fairy lights hung everywhere making the loft look so romantic. There's light music playing in the background and you smile as Scott squeezes your hand.

You hadn't realized but he was watching your face, trying to gauge a reaction from you as you took in the sight in front of you.

"You did this?", you whispered still taking in the sight.

"Yeah.. do you like it?", he asks nervously.

"I love it", you tell him and place your hand on his cheek.

"Thank you", you whisper before placing a soft kiss to his lips, earning a smile from him against your lips.

"I just wanted to do something special for you. These past few weeks have been crazy and I just wanted some alone time with you", he smirks, placing his hands on your hips and pulling you closer to him.

"That's exactly what we need", you tell him and he places his lips on your again. This time, his tongue swipes across your bottom lip and you gladly allow him entrance, your tongue meeting his.

He pulls away all of a sudden, to your disappointment but leads you towards the couch. He sits down, allowing you to stand in between his legs as you place your hands in his hair. You place a kiss to his forehead before slowly taking off your jacket. His eyes move from yours to your chest, a slight blush covering his cheeks as he takes in the sight of your breasts in your tight top.

"You are amazing", he says and grabs you hips, placing his hands on your ass. You giggle against his lips as you place another kiss before settling onto his lap, straddling him as he places one of his legs on the couch.

He slowly glides your shirt straps off your shoulders, his fingers running across your skin. He takes off your shirt, leaving you in your bra and shorts. He smiles at you as your hands reach his shirt, unbuttoning it as he leans back so you can take it off.