52) Special Part 2

Tyler and you arrived back at your house. He said he wanted to make sure you got home safely so he drove behind you, which you thought was sweet but you knew he had ulterior motives. He could have just texted you.

He smirked at you as you lay on your bed, waiting for him to join you. You grinned at him as he started walking towards you.

"I really want to be with you right now", he says huskily when he reaches you. His hands trailing over your body. "Me too", you reply as you start undressing him. He smirks as you take in all of his naked body. His breath hitches when he sees you naked on your bed.

You two meet in an intimate bond, moans and sweet words exchanged between the two of you as you have sex.

Once you both come down from your highs, he holds you close and kisses your forehead repeatedly. "I'm so glad you're parents weren't home", he says and you laugh against his chest.

"Same here", you say and look into his eyes that are already looking at you. He smiles gently before reaching down and giving you a small, gentle kiss.

"I hate to do this.. because what just happened was.. incredible", he smiles and you blush before he continues, "but I have to go otherwise my parents will be drawing up conclusions of what happened", he says and you nod understandingly. If your parents came home and saw you two like this, it would probably be a problem. You get out of bed and find some pjs to wear while Tyler dresses.

You walk him to your door before you say goodbye. "Bye baby", he says and kisses you once more.

"Bye babe", you whisper and he winks at you before getting into his car and driving off.

***

The next day you woke up with a big smile on your face. Happy you would be seeing Tyler at school today. You were a bit upset to see that he didn't send you a good morning message like usual, especially considering what you two did last night.

He wasn't at his locker like usual, you would normally meet him there and he would walk you to class. You shrugged it off because you thought maybe he was running late.

You had to wait until lunch to see if he was at school because he wasn't answering any of your texts. Scanning the hallways, you went up to one of his friends who said he hadn't seen Tyler all day. Growing worried you phoned him but it went straight to voicemail. You contemplated whether or not to go to his house but decided that if anything happened to him, his brother would let you know.

Hearing nothing from him the whole day, you got a bit hurt and angry. The day after you two had sex for the first time, he doesn't speak to you? You just hoped he was okay.

The following day, you saw him roaming the halls. His head hung low as he walked towards his locker. You walked up to him, wanting desperately to know what was wrong.

"Tyler?", you said as you stood next to him. He looked up at you and sighed.

"Hi", he said, his voice sounded weird.

"What's wrong babe?", you asked knowing something wasn't right.

"Nothing. I'll speak to you later", he said but before you could reply he was gone.

You just stared at him as he walked to class, tucking your bottom lip into your mouth, you frowned and walked to class.

**

"Tyler?
Tyler!!?
TYLER!", you yelled as he walked in front of you after school. You saw him rush out of the doors as soon as the bell rang. He didn't hear you or at least pretended not to. You eventually grabbed his hoodie, causing him to look back at you with sad eyes.

"What?", he says and you're a bit taken a back.

"You haven't spoken to me since you left my house the other night.. and I just want to know what I did..", you speak and he sighs, looking into the distance.

"Was.. did you just.. have sex with me.. as part of a game?", you ask speaking out one of your fears. He focuses back on you and just stares at you.

"Because if that's what it was to you...", you start saying but he cuts you off.

"It wasn't a game at all", he says, and you can hear the conviction in his words. You just look at him, waiting for him to explain.

He sighs before stepping closer to you, he grabs your hands and brings them to his lips.

"I'm sorry", he says as he kisses them. "I didn't mean to hurt you or make you doubt what we have.. because.. having sex with you was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever had. It felt so right and I felt so special in your arms babe", he says and you step closer to him, tears welling in your eyes. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and you feel him kiss your head.

"I'm so so sorry", he repeats as you hug him closer to you. You pull back slightly after a couple of seconds to look him in his eyes. You can see they are a bit red.

"So what happened? Why haven't you spoken to me?", you ask. He looks around before grabbing you hands and leading you into the parking lot which is a bit quieter than near the school entrance.

"When I got home.. my mom was.. she was coughing up blood.. I didn't know what was happening. I started panicking and asking questions but my dad just told me to calm down and wait downstairs. I was going crazy. Jesse was too, he didn't know what was happening either. So we waited until my dad came down.. he said.. he told us that my mom has cancer", he explains and you gasp at his words. Your hand going straight to cover your mouth. Tears are falling from his eyes as he speaks.

"For.. how long?", you ask. He looks in your eyes before answering. "A few weeks", he says and pulls you closer. You can feel him crying against your neck.

"It's okay.. we'll get through this", you whisper to him. You don't know what to say, you just stand there and rub his back and tell him that his mom is strong. He leans back and cups your cheeks in his hands. "I.. I didn't know what to do. I've never dealt with anything like this. But I wanted to tell you.. I just didn't know how..", he says and you nod.
"It's okay.. don't worry about me. What matters is that I'm going to be here for you and your family.. anything you guys need just call me", you say and he nods.

***

A few months later and Tyler was calling you to say that his mother passed away. You rushed straight to his side to be there for him. He cried himself to sleep that night, with you holding him in your arms. You and Cyndi had grown so close to one another, she really was an amazing person with such a kind heart. She loved her family more then anything and they loved her so much in return.

Your heart broke for Tyler and his family but you remained by their side, through the ups and the downs.

***

Five years later, Tyler and you brought a beautiful baby girl into the world. You named her Cyndi Posey. Tyler cried thy day too, so happy to have his two girls in his arms.

"I love you", you tell him as he looks down at your baby girl.

"I love you", he says and kisses your forehead.

"She looks so much like your mom", you tell him and he nods, tears falling.

"I agree. She's beautiful", he smiles.