96) Neighbour

You walked out your house, phone in hand as your best friend said she was outside. You walked around the corner to see her waiting in her car.

"Hurry up bitch!", she said smiling widely at you.

You laughed before walking towards her. You looked up and saw your neighbor working in the garden. He looked up at you and smiled before getting back to what he was doing.

"Who is that?", your best friend asked as you got into her car.

"Tyler.. my neighbor", you said.

"He's a hottie", she wiggles her eyebrows at you and you nod before you two drive off.

***

Over the next few days, you constantly saw Tyler outside his house. He would smile at you or look at you. You would return it but wanted more. A conversation. An invite to come over. But nothing.

***

One day you were walking to your car to go to the shops. You saw Tyler was standing outside by his car. A couple of his friends were around him, talking and laughing. They all stopped when they heard your boots hitting the ground. They turned to look at you and tapped Tyler. Tyler waved at you and you smiled at him before getting into your car and driving off.

***

When you came home later, you saw Tyler by your front door. He was talking to your dad. He smiled as you walked up to them.

"Hey Y/N", he said.

"Hey Tyler", you said.

"I just invited him over for dinner. His parents are away so thought it would be nice", your dad explained.

You nodded and walked into the house to help your mom with the cooking.

Dinner was filled with light conversations. Your parents trying to get as much information out of Tyler as possible. You would occasionally send Tyler looks, to apologize for the way your parents were acting. He would just smile and shrug before answering another question.

After dinner, Tyler helped you clear the table before you two went outside to sit on the trampoline.

"Your parents are quite something", he laughs as you get comfortable next to him.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry for them.. my moms a lawyer and my dad used to work in the police department before becoming a professor, so they're got used to asking questions", you explain. He laughs before scooting closer to you.

"Well I'm glad you at least got to know more about me", he says and you look up at him.

"Well we've been neighbors for almost our whole lives so it's about time we got to know each other", you say and he smiles.

"We have plenty of time now that it's break", he says and you smile.

"Can't wait", you say and he leans down to place a kiss to your cheek.

"By the way, when my friends come over again.. don't come out because they were perving over you the whole day", he says and you laugh again before you two spend the rest of the night talking.

Soooo I'm so so so sorry for being so late with an update and it's a short one :( things have just been too crazy lately.

I'm thinking of doing a part two of this one and making it better.

But thanks for being patient x