37) Stolen Kiss

Thank you Edeline9611 for requesting this ♡

***
"Babe are you almost ready?", you asked Tyler as you waited by the front door.

Tonight was your first award show. You and your co-star Andrew Garfield were nominated for Best Kiss. You were super nervous but excited at the same time.

"Just fixing my hair!", he called back and you bit back a smile.

He always took so long with his hair and you never understood why. His hair looked perfect whether he spent an hour on it or just woke up.

You fixed your lipstick in the mirror before Tyler came down the stairs.

"How do I look?", he asks and you roll your eyes at his cheesy grin.

"Absolutely handsome", you smile at him and he laughs before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You look beautiful baby", he says as he takes in your red dress.

"Thank you", you smile and he places a kiss to your cheek before heading out the door.

***

"Y/N!", you hear your name get called as you take your seat. Tyler squeezes your hand as you look back.

You smile at your co-star who is making his way over to you.

"My word! You look stunning!", he says and you blush.

"Thank you", you smile up at him.

"This is my boyfriend, Tyler", you introduce them and they shake hands.

Tyler has always been a bit off whenever you mentioned Andrew. He didn't like the fact that you two were nominated for this category but you assured him that there was nothing going on between the two of you. Besides, he is still hung up on Emma Stone.

Andrew takes a seat next to you and you two talk for a bit before the awards start. Tyler pitches in and you smile at him for putting in effort with your friend. Andrew and you are pretty close and you appreciate his friendship.

"Are you excited?", Tyler whispers in your ear as the lights dim.

"A bit nervous", you admit to him.

"You're going to be great babe", he kisses your head and you feel Andrew shift in his seat.

The whole night was filled with laughs and small talk and small kisses from Tyler. But also Andrew giving you two weird looks.

Soon it's time for the Best Kiss Award.

"And the winner is.. Andrew Garfield and Y/N Y/L/N!", they announce.

Tyler stands up and cheers for you and turns to give you a big hug but Andrew is already holding your hand and dragging you onto the stage.

You see Tyler looking hurt as you walk onto stage with another man.

"Wow this is such an honour that you guys liked us kissing", Andrew says and the crowd laughs.

"Thank you to everyone who voted for us, your support for the film means the world to us", you say and smile as everyone cheers.

"How about something extra for the audience?", Andrew says and you have no idea as to what he is talking about. You think it might be a bonus feature from the movie so you smile and nod along, which Andrew takes as permission to plant his lips onto yours. You are so taken aback and shocked that you pull away and start walking off stage.

"What the hell was that?!", you say as he smirks from behind you

"I thought you were okay with that? Everyone who gets this award does that", he shrugs it off as normal.

"Well I didn't want to! Especially because my boyfriend is in the audience!", you fume and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh please. He doesn't even care about you! The whole night I've been flirting with you and he didn't even say anything", he says.

"He does care about me and even if he didn't say anything, you don't kiss another man's girl!", you say and walk off back to Tyler.

He isn't in his seat so you walk out and towards the limo you took. He's sitting with his face in his hands.

He looks up at you when he hears the door open.

"I'm so sorry", you start to say but he holds up his hands.

"You're lucky I haven't punched his teeth out", he says through gritted teeth.

"You have my full permission to do that", you say and he gives you a small smile.

"I really didn't know he was going to do that", you assure him and he nods.

"I know. I just can't believe he actually did that. I had to walk out because I didn't want to make scene", he admits and you nod.

"I spoke to him and made it clear that it wasn't okay. I just don't get why he did it", you say.

"Because he likes you... I don't blame him", Tyler says and holds you hands in his. You rest your head on his shoulder and he places a kiss to your head.

"Well there's only one guy for me", you say and you feel him smile against your hair.

"Your mine baby", he says and lifts your chin to give you a sweet yet passionate kiss to your lips.

"Let's go home", you say.

"What about me punching him?", he asks but you shake your head.

"Not worth it... Unless you don't want to make out", you raise your eyebrow but he shakes his head and soon your laying on your bed, kissing the most wonderful man on earth.