49)Home

Kissing on his bed was always the best

Kissing on his bed was always the best. He always made sure you felt comfortable first before moving on to something more intimate. You two loved each other more than anything. You didn't have your family anymore. Your foster family didn't want you since you turned 18 so you stayed with your best friend. Now that you're 23, you sometimes stay with Tyler.

He pulls back and looks lovingly into your eyes, rubbing your cheeks. You smile at him and rest your head on the pillow, him looking down at you.

"You're beautiful", he whispers.

"So are you", you say, your voice low and grin up at him.

He smirks down at you, as you both just stare into each other eyes, listening to the calming sound of each other's breathing.

"What's on your mind?", you ask him as you see the wheels in his head spinning.

"You, as always", he smiles and you roll your eyes playfully at how cheesy that was. He fake gasps at you mocking him before moving his hands to your waist and tickling your sides. You start laughing and telling him to stop, but he continues until he rolls into his back and you're on top of him, straddling his waist.

Your hands go to his chest, tracing his muscles as he smiles up at you.

"I was actually thinking.. of asking you to move in with me", he says and you look up into his eyes.

"Really?", a blush crosses your cheeks.

"Yeah.. I want to make this our home. Have you to come home to, waking up next to you everyday, making breakfast and dinners together and just being with each other every spare minute we get", he smiles as he tells you this.

"And maybe this will be the first time you feel like you have a place where you truly belong because I love you and want you to be happy and safe. So will you?", he asks and as the tears form in your eyes you nod your head.

You fall to his side and cuddle up to him as he holds you close. He kisses your forehead and you smile up at him.

***
"Babe can you get the last box please?", you ask Tyler as you come through the front door of your new home. Two weeks after Tyler asked you to move him with him, you're finally moving all your things in.

"Sure!", he calls and you hear him come down the stairs.

You place a few things in the kitchen before cleaning up the empty boxes. Tyler walks in and places the last box on the table. He looks at you, a small smile on his lips as he sees the words "memories" written on the box.

You smile sadly before unpacking it. There's a few photos of you and your biological family before they passed away. Tyler wraps his arms around your waist from behind and kisses your hair. He knows you like to keep the memories close to you but you also get upset thinking about them.

"They would have been so proud of you", he says and you lean back into him. His head rests on your shoulder as you open up some other things from letters to cute little memoirs.

The last thing is a box labeled "Tyler". He perks up because his never seen any of this.

"What's in it?", he asks you and you blush before opening the box to reveal some of the things he has given you over the years.

There's a picture of two from your first date, your first Christmas together and some other ones too. The first letter he wrote to you when he left to go film for a month. The ticket from when you went to the movies together. The concert tickets from the concert you went to see together. The mug he made you when you went to a pottery class together that doesn't really look like anything. So many memories that you two have shared over the past 3 years.

He smiles down at you and kisses your lips.

"I love you", he tells you and you place your hands on his cheeks.

"I love you", you tell him, smiling softly at him.

"Now we're starting even more memories and we'll place many more things in there", he points to the box and you nod at him.

"Starting with this..", he says and kneels down. You gasp as he takes out a small box from his pocket.

"Baby.. I've loved you for 3 years now and everyday I grow more and more in love with you. I've never met anyone who cares and loves more than you do. I want to be the person who you come home from work to, the person you talk to about your day, the person you share every new experience with.. I want to be your husband. Will you marry me?", he asks.

"Yes!! Yes!!", you cry out and kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you", you say against his lips.

"I love you angel".

x

I feel like I always write imagines of Tyler being so incredibly sweet (even though he is) but think I'll change it up a bit.

If the rumors are true about him and Bella.. well I hope he is okay and finds someone 1000 times better. He deserves the best.

Anyway.. thank you so much for all the reads! Love you all xxxxx