84) Vlogs

"Tyler I swear if you don't put that camera away I'll shove it up your ass", you say to your boyfriend who is following you around your house with his vlog camera in his hands.

"Gosh babe! Language!", he laughs as you turn to glare at him.

"What are you even filming for? It's just a normal day at home", you tell him and he shrugs.

"My subscribers wanted to see what a normal day was", he says and points the camera towards him. "Y/N doesn't always speak to me like this. She's just cranky. I think she's on her per-",

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Posey", you tell him and he shuts up.

"Ah come on babe! I haven't posted a vlog or video in so long! I'm losing my creative flow", he says and you roll your eyes.

"Why don't you just do a tag? Something different to just vlogging what you eat and how many times you poop a day", you grin at him which causes him to chuckle.

"You love me right?", he asks and you look up at him with a "duh" look.

"Of course I do. So much", you say and kiss his lips, causing him to smile against your lips.

"Maybe I should start doing some challenge videos or like Q and As", he drifts off and you nod. Since he isn't filming for Teen Wolf anymore, he has had a lot of free time before his other projects so you suggested him create a YouTube channel and do vlogs.

"Take a look at some challenges that are going around and see what interests you", you tell him and he nods before going onto his laptop.

While he was looking at videos you made him and yourself some lunch and then joined him in his office. He patted his lap and you smiled before sitting on it.

"Thank you", he says as he takes a bite of his sandwich.

"You're welcome", you say and kiss his forehead.

"Would you like to be in a video with me?", he asks you.

"What kind of video?", you ask.

"It's called the "Guess the Body Part" challenge", he explains it to you and you smile, getting excited for it.

"Sure, sounds fun", you say and he kisses your cheek.

He sets up his camera in your bedroom because it has the best lighting, while you cleaned the dishes.

You walked upstairs and saw that he was just changing his shirt. He smirked at you as he caught you staring.

"Ready?", he asks after you freshen up and you nod before taking a seat next to him on the bed.

He starts recording.

"Hey everyone! Today I've decided to do something a bit different on my channel. I looked at the different challenge videos and picked the "Guess the body part" challenge. And I'm joined by my lovely girlfriend who will be playing with me", he says and smiles at you as you wave to the camera.

"So how this works is, one of us will be blindfolded and the other will take their finger and touch a body part on the other persons body and they have to guess what it is", he explains shortly and you nod.

"Who is going first?", you ask him.

"Rock, paper, scissors?", he says and you nod.

"Rock, paper, scissors shoot!", you say and he holds up a paper while you have rock so he wins.

"I'll be blindfolded first", he says.

Once you've made sure the blindfold is securely on, you grab his finger and place it on your eyebrow. He thinks for a minute before answering.

"Your hair line", he says and you say no.

"My eyebrow", you say as he takes the blindfold off.

"Ah man!", he says as he helps you put the blindfold on.

The game goes on for a few more minutes before he places your hand on his earlobe.

"Your wenus!", you yell and his eyes go wide before he starts laughing.

"What did you say?", he says as he controls his laughter.

"I thought you put it on your elbow skin", you say showing him what you thought. He laughs more before placing his arms around you and kissing your cheek.

You place his finger on the small mole on your cheek and his eyebrows furrow but you get up and face him, not showing the camera anything as you lift your top.

"I think I know this", he says before taking off the blindfold and seeing your boobs. He starts laughing again.

"Was it your nipple?!", he chokes out but you shake your head, laughing too.

"No it was my mole", you say now with your shirt down.

"I was going to say that!", he says and you laugh with him.

It's his final turn so he takes your hand and places it somewhere hairy.

"Oh gosh! It's your asscrack!", you say and he laughs.

"How did you know?", he says and you shake your head.

"You're disgusting", you say but you're smiling.

"Well that's it for this video! Let me know if you would like to see Y/N in more videos! And if you liked it! Thanks for watching. Byeee", he says and you wave before he switches it off.

"Come here", he says and grabs your side, tackling you onto your bed before kissing your lips.

"I love you", he says against your lips.

"I love you", you say as you two carry on making out.

This was lame.
Sorry it took so long but I'm back at university and it's been a looong day xx