26) Most wonderful place on Earth

The day was finally here. You were going to Disneyland with Tyler and the rest of the cast members from Teen Wolf.

"Babe are you ready?", Tyler asks as he walks out the bathroom.

"Almost", you say looking for your other shoe.

"Here love", he says, handing you your shoe and grinning widely. You return the grin and he presses a kiss to your forehead.

***

"I can't believe we're actually here!", you squealed. Holland laughed at your enthusiasm before hooking arms with you and heading off to see The Little Mermaid.

The whole day was filled with laughs and fun. Dylan and you rode some of the hardcore rides, him squealing like a girl for most of it.

Tyler was with Dylan S for most of the time, it almost seemed like Dylan O'Brien was there to distract you from whatever they were talking about.

Crystal was there and you guys tried to win as many prizes as you could. You both ended up winning huge teddy bears, hers looked more like a wolf though. You ended up swapping because Tyler begged you to get that one instead.

Tyler H didn't want to do anything so he looked after your bags and belongings for most of the day, until he got fed up and went on a few water rides with all of you.

At night you went to watch the fireworks by the palace. Tyler wrapped his arms around your shoulders from behind, holding you close to him. He was almost protecting you and you loved that feeling. You two had been dating for nearly three years. You looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and connected your lips. You could feel him smiling into the kiss, which made you smile too.

Soon the fireworks began and your eyes filled with awe as you watched the different colours and patterns in the sky.

Tyler was really paying attention, he kept checking his watch.

"You look so beautiful", Tyler whispered in your ear and you grinned up at him.
"Can I ask you something?", he asked, his voice coming out all huskily. You nodded at him.

He turned you around so that he was in front of the fireworks and you were facing him.

"I love you so much", he tells you.

"I love you too Tyler", you told him.

"Baby...", as he was going to ask, the words "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" were written in the sky using fireworks.

You gasped as you saw it and your hand immediately went to cover your mouth.

"So.. Will you?", he asks, with a cheeky smile on his face.

You nodded your head enthusiastically.
"Yes of course!!", you squealed and jumped into his arms before connecting your lips in a passionate kiss.

Your friends were cheering around you and now you know why they call it the most wonderful place on Earth.

x

Thank you xteen__wolfx requesting this :)

Thank you all for reading xx