77) Cast Party

You were seated at the large dinner table at the restaurant. Shelley on one side of you and a empty chair on the other side. Holland, Crystal, Tyler H, Dylan Spray, Khylin, Melissa, Ryan, Linden and Jeff were already there, chatting amongst themselves as you all waited for Dylan O to walk in with Tyler.

You had planned this small cast party after his first episode that he directed. You remember standing by him as the interviewer told him how much everyone had raved about him. Being his girlfriend you were super proud of him and knew how much effort and dedication he put into that episode and all the rest. So after the season was over you decided to get the cast together to not only celebrate the amazing season but also Tyler. He found a new passion and you loved watching him behind as well as in front of the camera.

You had asked Dylan to ask him out for dinner, saying it would be just the two of them. He didn't have a clue as you wanted to surprise him.

Holland was talking to you across the table when you got a text from Dylan saying they had arrived. You told everyone who then excitedly watched the door for the two boys to walk in.

All of you jumped up, yelling "surprise" as Tyler walked in. He smiled wildly as Dylan patted his shoulders and shook him, a huge smile on his face, happy for his best friend.

"Holy shit", Tyler whispered, causing everyone to laugh. His eyes met yours and he smiled even wider, running up to you with open arms. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he picked you up, kissing your neck.

"You did this?", he asked as he put you down. You nodded, smiling up at him.

"Thank you", he said and gave you a quick peck on the lips before greeting everyone else. Dylan comes up to hug you, "He didn't have a clue", he grins at you.

"Thank you", you smile at him.

"Anything for my besties", he grins before going to sit by Holland.

Tyler comes back and sits in between you and Dylan, resting his arm on the chair behind you.

"You're incredible", he whispers in your ear as the waiter comes to take everyone's order.

"It was nothing", you shrug, taking a sip from your drink. Tyler only shakes his head at you. You'll never know how much he really appreciates everything thy you do for him.

"So Tyler, thinking of directing another episode?", Jeff asks him.

"Uh yeah! I mean I would love to", Tyler grins and Jeff nods.

"We'll speak about it", Jeff says before speaking to Crystal. You're glad she could make it, Tyler and her were close and she was so proud of him for finally directing an episode.

As the night goes on and everyone is laughing, Tyler stands up and everyone focuses on him.

"Um so I just want to thank all of you for supporting me. And allowing me to boss you around for a few weeks", he says and everyone laughs.

"You're the best bunch of people to work with and I love you all. And a special thank you to my lovely lady. Even though I'm busy most of the time, your endless support always means the world to me and thank you for all of this and for making me so incredibly happy", he grins at your blushing cheeks as everyone cheers.

Shelley raises her glass and says a little something for Tyler.
"Thank you, to you T-Pose for being an amazing leader on and off set", she says and everyone clinks their glasses together.

"I'm so proud of you", you whisper into his ear as people get up to leave

He smiles down at you and gives you a quick peck. "That means so much to me babe. I hope I get to do it again", he smiles, looking content.

"So what's next for you?", you ask him. He thinks about it for a while before grabbing your left hand.

"Next.. I plan to marry you", he says, looking into your eyes as your breath hitches in your throat.

"And then travel, just the two of us for a while. No interruptions, just us. And then hopefully we can have kids", he says against you head. You lean your head on his chest and smile.

"Okay love birds, we're going to head off", Holland comes up to you two with Dylan behind her.

"Thank you so much for helping me", you say to the both of them who just smile.

"Anytime babes", Holland says and kisses your cheek before they leave.

"Do you want to head home?", Tyler asks you and you nod.

You drive home, smiling as Tyler sings along to a song on the radio. When you two get back to his house, he makes you tea. And you ask him to tell you all about his plans for the two of you for the future.