101) Competition

Requested by Edeline9611 ❤️

You woke up to the sound of a rooster. Which was weird because you lived in New York City and the closest thing you had to a rooster was on the tv.

"What the hell is that?", you heard Holland call from her room in the apartment you two shared.

You got out of bed and went outside to see where the noise was coming from.

"What the hell is that?!", she said again as the noise got louder. "Is that you?", she turned around and looked at you. You raised your eyebrows at her but before you could say anything the noise went again and it sounded like it was coming from the guys apartment, across the hall.

"Ohhhh", Holland huffed and walked towards the door.

"Boy you are not a morning person", you laugh.

"Just back off", she says and you raise your arms in defense.

"Get up get up get up get up!!!", Holland says as she bangs on the guys door.

Tyler and Cody open the door, their hair a mess and eyes sleepy as they look at you and Holland.

"What is that noise?", Holland fumes.

"You!", Tyler says, he looks at you and winks before looking back at Holland.

"It's the chick.. she's going through some changes", Cody explains.

"What kind of changes?", you ask.

"We think it's actually a rooster..", he drifts off as another noise comes out of their apartment.

"We're getting a second opinion", Tyler says.

Holland rolls her eyes and walks back into the apartment. Cody goes back to bed leaving you and Tyler alone in the hallway.

"I'm sorry it woke you", Tyler apologizes.

"It's okay, I couldn't sleep anyway", you shrug and he smirks slightly at you before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Want to stay with me tonight?", he whispers in your ear and you nod against his chest before going back to his room.

The next morning you made breakfast for everyone. As they all sit around the table and talk you are busy doing laundry. Shelley is talking about how they are going to test if her uterus is ready to have her brothers wife eggs transplanted since she is being their surrogate.

Holland walks into the house, carrying shopping bags.

"What are you doing shopping at 8 o'clock in the morning?", Dylan asks her.

"Well I've been up since 6 thanks to someone's dumb ass rooster", she looks at Tyler as she sits down in Dylan's lap. He rubs her back as he eats.

You walk back into the house with Cody following you, wishing Shelley good luck as she leaves to go to the doctor.

"It is so not true", you say to Cody.

"What's going on?", Tyler asks you.

"Cody thinks he knows me and Holland better than we know you", you explain.

"Well I have to agree with him", he says and you look at him.

"You can only eat tic tacs in even numbers", he says.