59) Senior

You walked into class, late on your first day. Senior year had already started and your parents decided to move 4 months into the school year.

The teacher smiled at you as you stood by the door, blushing as everyone turned to look at you.

"Everyone this is Y/N, please make her feel welcome", she introduced you. A few people smiled at you, your eyes catching the ones of a very attractive guy sitting at the back. He held eye contact with you as his tongue wet his lips.

He faced forward again as you went to take a seat next to a girl with long red hair

He faced forward again as you went to take a seat next to a girl with long red hair. She was stunning and smiled up at you as you were sitting down.

"Hi I'm Holland", she smiled at you and you returned it.

"Y/N nice to meet you", you said as you opened up your notebook.

"Looks like you've already caught the eye of Tyler Posey", she said wiggling her eyebrows at you. You turned to face her, confusion crossing your face.

"Who's that?", you asked. She points to the guy that you made eye contact with earlier.

"He's the captain of the lacrosse team. But he doesn't talk much. Kinda sticks to his crowd", she explains and you nod your head.

"Well he's quite hot", you say and she giggled as you two continue to work.

***

Holland stuck around you for most of the day, introducing you to her friends and letting you sit with them during lunch. After school she left to go shopping with her mom as you waited for your dad to pick you up. He was going to be late so you waited on the steps by the entrance.

You pulled your earphones out of your bag and started listening to music. Tyler and his friends walked out of the school and noticed you sitting on the steps. They all nudged him and smirked at him as a blush arose on his cheeks. His friends walked past you, causing you to look up at them. One of them gave you a cheeky smile before walking off to his jeep.

You felt someone sit next to you and jumped a bit, startled.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you", Tyler said as you looked at him.

"No.. it's okay", you smiled at him.

"So how was your first day Y/N?", he asks and you're surprised he knows your name.

"It was good thanks..", your voice travels.

"Oh yeah.. I'm Tyler", he grins at you and you smile.

"Everyone was speaking about the new girl so I knew your name", he explains and you nod, looking down at your phone.

"What are you listening to?", he asks.

"Twenty One Pilots", you say and he beams.

"I like their music. I went to their concert during the summer", he tells you and you slap his arm.

"No way! So did I! I begged my parents to drive to California for it because they didn't come to Florida", you tell him.

"So you moved here from Florida?", he asks and you nod.

"My dad got an awesome job offer here so we moved", you say.

"Do you miss it?", he asks.

"Yeah I miss my friends", you smile sadly.

"And.. your boyfriend?", he asks. You laugh.

"No I don't have a boyfriend", you said and you can see him sigh in relief. A car horn interrupts your conversation and you look up to see your dads car.

"Sorry. That's my dad. Do you want a lift home?", you ask since he's been waiting her a while.

"Oh no.. I just wanted to stay with you. I'll see you tomorrow Y/N", he smiles and walks off. You smile as you walk towards your dads car.

"How was your first day?", your dad asks you.

"Really good", you say as he drives off. You see Tyler getting into his car, waving as you smile.

***

The next morning you see Tyler by his locker, talking to his friend. Deciding to rather wait until class to speak to him instead of going up to him now. Once you've grabbed all your books, you start walking towards class, passing Tyler on the way.

"There she is", you hear his friends say as you walk past. You smile to yourself as you hear someone walking towards you.

"Hey Y/N", Tyler says as he walks next to you.

"Hey Tyler", you smile up at him.

"You should come to lacrosse practice after school", he tells you.

"And why is that?", you ask.

"So you can watch me kick ass", he tells you and you laugh.

"Yeah I would like that", you tell him and he blushes.

"Great.. um well I'll see you in Biology", he says and you nod, walking to class.

You turn and see a girl looking at you. More like death staring at you. You ignore it and walk towards Holland who is smiling at you but frowns when she sees you upset.

"What's wrong?", she asks you.

"That girl looked at me like I just killed her family", you tell her and she looks behind you.

"That's Tyler's ex", she explains, "she's not really friendly. They dated for like 2 months until Tyler broke up with her like a year ago. I think she's still hung up on him". You sigh and Holland hooks arms with you as you walk into class.

After school, you go to the bleachers and watch as the Lacrosse team warmed up. Tyler looked towards the bleachers and smiled at you. His friend, Dylan, waved at you and you waved back, smiling at the two of them. But your smile slowly faded when you saw Tyler's ex come and sit on the bleachers as well. She had a group of girls with her that glared at you as you watched them practice.

Tyler played really well and you cheered for him, you've always enjoyed sports. His ex kept glaring at you as Tyler sent you smiles. You felt really uncomfortable as the practice continued and they glared at you more and more. Eventually you got up and started walking towards the parking lot where your dad would fetch you.

"I'm glad you're leaving", a voice called from behind you. You turned around to see Tyler's ex with her arms folded.

"And why is that?", you ask.

"Because now Tyler can focus on me and see what he is missing and then get back together with me. He's only using you as a distraction", she says and you just stare at her, wondering how someone could be so rude.

"Well then I hope you two are happy together", you say as you turn around, glad that your dad is pulling into a parking space.

"We will be!", she says and you roll your eyes, sighing and thinking that maybe she's right.

There will be a part 2!

That gif 😍😍😍