58) Busted

Lydia stood in front of you as you both walked down the hallway. Suddenly an Oni appeared in front of her and she stopped immediately, causing you to knock into her back. The Oni was looking for Stiles and since you two were looking for him too, he appeared by you. Lydia wanted to pass him but he hit her, causing her to fall back into your arms.

"Are you okay?", you ask and she nods before you help her stand up.

You looked at the Oni and saw him walking towards you two with his sword he was about to hit Lydia again when you stood in front of her and received the hit instead. You fell to the ground but looked at Lydia who covered her mouth.

"Lydia run! Go get Stiles!", you said as you tried to get the Oni away from you. Lydia hesitated before running and going to save Stiles. The Oni hit you again, causing your lip to bleed. You felt a sharp pain by your collar bone before he vanished.

You lay in the floor, trying to get up. The pain spreading through your body as you lifted yourself up. Being only human made you not heal like the others. You walked towards the exit only to run into Scott. You squealed but he put his arms around you, "It's okay. It's just me", he assured you and you relaxed at his touch.

He noticed your lip bleeding and tilted your head up, taking a closer look. "Are you okay?", he asked and you nodded but flinched when you bent your head too much, causing the pain in your collar bone to come back.

"Come on, lets go to my house", he said, knowing that your family was away.

He helped you out of the hallways. "Are Lydia and Stiles okay?", you ask as he helps you into your car.

"They're fine. But I'm more concerned about you", he says and you just give him a small smile.

"I'm fine", you say and rest your head against the head rest as he drives.

***

When you're back at his house, he makes you sit in the toilet lid, as he gets everything to clean your cuts. Melissa isn't home so it's just the two of you. You two have been friends for a while now and you have developed feelings for one another over the years.

"Okay it's going to hurt", he says as he comes back with anti-bacterial and cotton wool. You look into his eyes as he dabs the cotton wool onto your lip. He gives you a soft smile as you flinch but carries on cleaning it. His eyes drift down to the bruises by your collar bone.

"Does it hurt?", he whispers. You nod, because it really is starting to hurt.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there", he says.

"It's not your fault. You were helping the others", you say and smile at him. He sighs but starts cleaning the cuts by your collar bone. You're watching him as he concentrates on cleaning the blood. You see his eyes drift down towards your chest. A blush covers his cheeks as he admires your breasts. You tilt your head, causing him to look up at you. He clears his throat but you smirk at him. He looks into your eyes, then down to your lips. He leans forward and slowly presses his lips against yours.

Smiling into the kiss, you wrap your arms around his waist and pull him closer to you. His hands cup your cheeks but he slowly pulls away. He licks his lips and slowly opens his eyes and smiles down at you.

"Can we get out of the bathroom?", he asks and you giggle while nodding. You walk over to his bed, unsure of what to do until his arms wrap around your waist and he pulls you towards him. He kisses the spot just below your ear which causes your head to lean back and rest on his shoulder.

"Y/N...", he whispers and you hum.

"I love you", he says and your breath hitches.

You spin around in his arms and face him. His eyes are filled with honesty and sincerity that you practically melt in his arms. You lean closer to him and reattach your lips.

"I love you Scott", you say against his lips and he moans, his hands gripping your hips and pulling you closer. Slowly he starts walking you towards his bed and you fall onto it. He laughs as you giggle, the duvet surrounding you.

He looks down at you with love in his eyes and you smile up at him, your hand reaching up and cupping his cheek. He leans down at kisses you again and again. Each time your lips meet, the feelings ignite and grow stronger.

His hands trail up and down your body, his hands caressing every inch. Your hands go into his hair and you play with the ends while you continue to make out.

He moves to lay next to you and slowly pulls back, your noses touching as you breath heavily.

His hands go to your shirt and he lifts it up as you return the favor. Soon your both just left in your underwear. He stares down at your body. "You're so.. beautiful", he breathes out. You smile shyly up at him before kissing his lips again.

His hands trail down your stomach to the hem of your panties. You nod as he looks at you and you smile as he kisses every inch of your body.

The two of you make love that night, your bodies moving in sync and your love being shared in the most beautiful way.

***

"How are you feeling?", he asks as he rubs your back. You're both naked under the covers.

"Great", you smile up at him. He smiles back at you and agrees with you.

"I really love you", he tells you and you kiss his lips.

"I love you", you say as you both end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Requested by the lovely Edeline9611