36) Teen Choice Awards

Thanks to Shanksbytheocean for requesting this :)
For Saige ♡

"Are you sure you don't want to come with?", Tyler asks me as I sit on the couch watching TV.

"Yeah babe. I'm really not feeling well and don't want to ruin tour night", I say to him.

"You won't ruin my night", he stresses.

"Well I don't want you worrying about me", I tell him and run my thumb over his jaw before kissing his lips. He smiles up at me as he crouches down in front of me.

"I'll always worry about you", he says and I smile at him. We have been dating for almost 3 years now. He always shows me how much he cares for me and I know it's because he loves me but sometimes he worries too much.

"Go have fun", I say and he kisses me again before getting his jacket and exiting our house.

He is off to the Teen Choice Awards and I'm so proud of him. Teen Wolf has been such a major success and his fans have been so awesome with regards to our relationship.

Your tummy has been really sore and you've felt nauseous so you've decided to stay home. Dylan O'Brien, Shelley, Holland and Dylan Sprayberry will be with him so I know he'll have a good time.

*I love you baby. Phone if you need me xx*

Tyler texts as I settle down to watch the Awards. I smile at his thoughtfulness before replying.

There's a few clips of Tyler on the carpet and he looks so handsome. He is presenting the Best Actress in a TV series category but when he comes on I can't contain my giggles. He is dressed up in a coconut bra and hola skirt. His 6 pack is shown off as well as his biceps. He really looks amazing and you wish you were there.

As he presents the award I rub my stomach and wait for the category that Teen Wolf is nominated for: Best TV Show.

Smiling at the TV and holding your thumbs as they introduce the nominees for the category. Tyler is smiling up at the screen and Dylan O is busy chatting his ear off.

THEY WON!!!!

Tyler looks incredibly happy and hugs all his fellow cast members. He walks up onto stage and hugs the presenters before everyone says their speech. He goes last and I smile at my lovely boyfriend. He is so talented and passionate about what he does, you couldn't be prouder.

"I just want to say thank you to all you cool dudes and dudettes for supporting this show! I'm so sad that season 6 is the last season but we'll make it awesome for you all! I want to thank some very important people. My friends as well as cast mates who have been like my family. My actual family for all the support as well as my beautiful girlfriend. Saige I know you're watching and your blue eyes are sparkling because you are such always so happy and positive and I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I love you and our baby", he says and winks at the camera. The crowd goes wild and I cover my red cheeks. I can't stop smiling.

Tyler and I found out 3 months ago that were having a baby. The morning sickness has really set in so that's why I couldn't go today. He asked if it was okay that he announces it and I was happy with it.

He is laughing as all his fans celebrate and congratulate us.

"I'm going to be a dad!", he yells and all his cast members hug him before he says, "Okay I gotta go pee! Thank you all", and runs off stage.

I laugh at my silly boyfriend before placing my hand on my stomach again.

"Daddy is very silly but he and I are going to love you so much", I smile and rub my belly.

***

"So did you like my speech?", Tyler asks as he leans away from you in bed that night. He just came home and now we are lying in bed. He's been kissing me for the past 10 minutes, he's still so excited from the Awards.

"I loved it. Best speech ever", I say and he looks into my Blue eyes before saying, "I hope our little one has your eyes".

Smiling at his words you both start saying how you would like your baby to look.

"I definitely want him or her to have my last name", he grins and I giggle.

"Also.. I want you to have my last name", he says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Saige baby, I've loved you for 3 years. You are my best friend and my favourite human being. You have supported me, loved me and helped me through so much and I really don't know where I would be without you. Will you marry me?", he asks and I'm crying so much I don't even see him show me the ring. I'm nodding my head and saying yes in between my tears. He holds me close and kisses my tears away.

"I love you", I say shakily as he places the ring on my finger.

"I love you Saige", he kisses my lips again and finally I have my perfect little family.

x