34) Double Date

Thanks xteen_wolfx for requesting this :)

You got ready nervously, making sure that you looked good enough to go out with Tyler and his friends, Bella and Greg.

They had been friends of his for a while now and since you two were official he wanted you to meet them.

As you finished putting your dress on Tyler walked into the room and stared at you while leaning against the door.

"You can stop staring, I'm nervous already", you tell him and he chuckles.

"There's no need to be nervous babe", he tells you and walks up to you.

"You look beautiful", he says and presses a kiss to your head.

"Thank you", you smile up at him.

"Can I kiss your lips?", he asks, batting his eyes at you. You nearly give in but shake your head.

"I just put lipstick on babe", you tell him but he continues pouting.

"We're going to be late", you say and grab his hand before walking down the stairs and out the door.

***

Tyler rests his arm on the booth behind you and listens as you talk to him. He smiles and laughs and presses small kisses to your cheeks. He plays with your fingers that are resting on your lap and for a moment you forget that you are actually meeting up with other people.

"I guess they're late", Tyler says when you check the time on your phone.

Soon you see the two entering the restaurant. They both look pissed off. Tyler gives you a look and you know this dinner is about to get awkward.

"Hey dude", Tyler greets them and you smile at both of them. Greg gives you a big hug while Bella just gives a small smile.

"Sorry we're late", Greg says for the both of them but Bella rolls her eyes.

"No problem", Tyler says and calls the waiter over to get their drinks order.

Tyler holds your hand and rubs his thumb over your knuckles, helping you to not feel as nervous.

The night is filled with awkward chit chat. Towards the end of the night Bella starts acting weird towards Tyler.

"You know you haven't been out with us in forever! We need to smoke together soon", she says and you flinch.

You knew Tyler smoked before he met you and it always made you uncomfortable.

"Nah I'm over all of that", he says and squeezes your hand.

Bella looks at you and rolls her eyes.

"Clearly she's sacking the fun out of you", she snarls and your eyes go wide at what she just said about you. How can she be so rude?

"Stop being such a bitch", Greg says and you smirk.

"What sticking up for the shy little girl now?", she says and he rolls her eyes.

"If calling other people names is what makes you feel good then I don't want to be with you anymore", Greg says.

"Fine leave then", she smiles sarcastically.

"I think you should leave rather", Tyler pipes up. Bella looks at him with such a dirty look you feel like another shower.

"Excuse me?", she says.

"You've been acting so rude to my girlfriend and Greg and I don't appreciate it. You can treat others like this but when you do it around me I won't put up with it", Tyler says calmly.

"Fine", she gets up, "but don't come crawling to me when you get bored of her", she looks me up and down.

"Trust me, I'll never get bores of Y/N", he assures her.

She huffs and walks out the restaurant where she is met with the flashing of cameras.

"Great the paps are here", Greg says and runs his hands through his hair.

"Oh crap", you say as you're not used to the cameras.

"Hey you'll be fine", Tyler says and kisses your forehead.

Greg and Tyler keep you in between them while you walk out of the restaurant. You say your goodbyes by the car and soon Tyler and you are lying on your bed.

"Are you okay?", he asks and you shrug.

"Are you bored with your life with me?", you asks and he leans up on his elbow.

"Of course not", he reassures you. But you keep staring at his chest, not making eye contact.

"You made me a better person.. I didn't like the person I was when I smoked... I enjoy doing small things with you and just enjoying life", he says and leans down to connect your lips.

"You're mine", you tell him and he looks at you weirdly.

"I saw how she was flirting and trying to get your attention with her little crop tops", you roll your eyes and he laughs at your words.

"The only one that has my attention is you", he says and you kiss again before spending the rest of the night singing and dancing in your underwear.

So yeah... You can tell that I don't like Bella but I never have really. I find her annoying.

Anyway.... :)