39) Disagreement

Thanks liaruberteen for the request 💕

Tyler sat on the couch reading the latest script for the next episode of Teen Wolf. You were in the kitchen making dinner for the two of you. Glancing up, you smiled at the sight of your boyfriend. His face showed pure concentration, his bottom lip tucked into his mouth.

He must have felt you staring at him because he looked up with his beautiful smile across his face. You return the smile before continuing with making the salad.

A few seconds later you feel arms wrap around your waist and you giggle as his lips kiss down your neck.

"You keep distracting me", Tyler tells you and you smile to yourself.
"Well you always distract me so I'm returning the favour", you say and he chuckles against your neck.

"Do you mind reading lines with me later?", he asks you.
"Sure that's fine", you say and he kisses your head.

"Thanks babe", he says and slaps your ass. You turn around with mock horror across your face and he winks at you before getting the plates for you two.

***

After dinner, you sit on the couch reading over the script and getting all excited to watch this on TV when it's finally done. But around the 30th page, your excitement dies down. Instead your feelings are hurt. The words written across the page confuse you.

"You're making out with Shelley? Naked?", you whisper and Tyler looks at you, his eyes wide.

"I.. didn't I tell you?", he says not meeting your eyes.

"No Tyler you didn't. I think I would have remembered that", you say, starting to get angry.

"Babe it's not that big of a deal", he says which only makes you angrier.

"Yes it is! You said you would never do nudity.. and now you're going to be completely naked.. with another girl!", you say and run your hands over your face.

"It's my job Y/N! I thought you understood", he says.

"I always understand! I understand when you have to work late nights. When you have to travel for months with no visits. When you kiss other actresses and when you can't bring me to set. But the one thing I don't understand is that you spoke to me and said how uncomfortable you would feel being completely naked in front of everyone and that you would never do it.. and now your mind has changed..", you explain and he just looks at you as the tears that formed fall down your face.

"Well I can change my mind. That just happens..", he says and you think there's another meaning behind his words. Maybe about your relationship. You just look at him before getting up and walking to your room. You shut the door, loud enough for him to hear that you're angry still.

Laying on the bed, holding your pillow tightly and letting the tears fall freely. You're upset obviously. You fully support Tyler and his career but this was something different. Nudity. Something that he promised he would never do and now he's taking back his words. If it's so easy for him to do that with his morals and values, how quickly can he just turn back and say he doesn't love you?

The more you overthink the more upset you get. Shelley is so stunning so of course he would love to be naked with her..

The tears continue to fall and you end up falling asleep.

***

Tyler's POV

I know I've upset her. And I know it's my fault. I just wanted to make the last season of Teen Wolf to be perfect so when Jeff said I should be naked, I agreed without thinking.

After a few hours of being uncomfortable on the couch, I decide to go upstairs. I love her. I love her so much. And I saw the look on her face when I said I can change my mind. I know she thought I was talking about her but I would never change my mind about her. Never.

Knocking on the door, I don't get a response so I walk in slowly. She looks adorable sleeping with her head smushed against the pillow. I smile down at her and slowly stroke her hair. She takes a deep breath and opens her eyes. She looks up at me and scoots over, giving me space to sit. I take it as a good sign and sit down, holding her hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry babe. I was being a jerk. I know we talked about it before and I made my decision but then when everyone was getting carried away as to how to make this season the greatest, I just agreed to everything and I'm so sorry. I should have spoken to you first because we're in this together and I promise I will never change my mind about you and us", I say and wipe away the fresh tears that have fallen.

I take off my shoes and trousers before climbing into bed with her. I hold her close and we talk it out a bit. I understand her concerns and that she feels a bit insecure about it being a scene with Shelley but I assured her she has nothing to worry about.

"I love you", I tell her as we finally sort everything out. She gives me a small smile and I sigh in relief as to seeing her happy again.

"I love you", she says and I kiss her lips before we fall asleep and look forward to another day of loving each other.

x