7) You are his make up artist

Working on the set of Teen Wolf was always fun, especially because you were Tylers make up artist. You helped others with their make up too but Tyler was your main priority.

Normally Tyler wouldn't need much make up but in the episode they're shooting today, you needed to add some bruises and cuts to his face.

Tyler sat on the chair in front of you, his eyes were closed as you put make up around his eye to make it look like he has a black eye. As you were busy with his make up, he would try and talk to you. You guys had become friends and you had developed quite a crush on him.

You were busy telling him about your weekend when the producer came in and said 5 minutes until filming. You finished up and wished him good luck before he gave you that dazzling smile and heading out to film. You smiled to yourself as you packed a few things into your satchel bag to carry with you to set, to do the touch ups.

You were watching them film, smiling every time Tyler did something cute, which was often. He caught your eye a few times and winked at you. A part of you thought that maybe he felt the same way but you knew it was just your imagination.

***

The next day you arrived at work and you could tell it was going to be a busy day. People were running up and down and soon one of your fellow make up artists came up to you and explained.
"Dylans make up artist called in sick and Tyler is running late. Can you please do his make up as Void today?", she asked and you nodded immediately.

Dylan and you never spoke that often but when you did he was always nice to you. You had a passion for make up so you were excited for this opportunity.

Dylan walked into you trailer and you smiled at him before starting to put his make up on. The whole time you two were laughing or he wouldn't keep quiet. You had to keep telling him to shut up but that only made him laugh more. Your laughter was interrupted by the door opening. You looked up and saw Tyler looking at you two, a sad expression on his face.

"Sorry I'm late", he said to you but you just shrugged it off. He didn't owe you an explanation as he is the star of the show.
"Everything alright bud?", Dylan asked him and be nodded before saying quietly "Traffic".

You finished off Dylans make up and he gave you a hug before heading off to get changed. You looked at Tyler and smiled before nodding your head towards the chair. He smiled slightly at you. You started doing his make up, running your hands through his hair to get it out of the way. His eyes closed at the feeling at you smiled. He really was so gorgeous.

After finishing his make up, where neither of you spoke. You walked away from him to pack up. You were kind of upset because he didn't speak to you. He sighed and you turned around to face him, raising your eyebrow.

"What's wrong?", you asked him.

"Do you know how long I've liked you for?", he asked and your mouth went dry.

"Y-You like me?", you stuttered and he nodded slowly.

He called you over, with the quick movement of his head. You walked towards him slowly as he smiled at you. He caught hold of your hips and squeezed them lightly. Your hands went to his soft hair and he hummed in appreciation.

"I love when you do that", he said quietly. You smiled at him, "I'm glad". You whispered and he held you close to you until he had to go to set.

"Meet me here at 6. We can go for dinner?", he said and you nodded you smile spreading even further across your face.