67) Amplification

(Based on the episode of Teen Wolf)

Scott and Stiles organized a meeting at Scott's house, devising a plan to get Lydia out of Eichen house. They received some pretty intense information about what Doctor Valek can do to her so we all need to act fast to save her.

"There's four steps", Stiles starts saying as him and Scott, Liam, Malia and you gather around the table. "We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, we get Lydia, we get out", he continues.

"And we have to do all of this while getting passed orderlies, guards, electronic door locks and a mountain ash barrier", Scott continues looking at each one of us.

"You have a plan for all that", Malia says, hopeful.

"Stole this last night off an orderly", Stiles says showing us a key card. "But it's useless cause they reset the codes each night", he frowns.

"So why did you take it?", you ask.

"Getting to that", he explains.

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen is to make that keycard work again", Scott explains while Stiles nods.

"And how we're going to do that?", Liam asks.

"We're getting to that. Okay, just listen", Stiles tells him as he turns the laptop to face us.

"I pulled all the history off the key card. Two weeks ago there was a brownout. The security system rebooted. During a reboot all of the key cards revert back to a default code. So if we trigger a reboot", Stiles explains but Liam interrupts.

"The card goes back to the default code, and works again", he smirks understanding the plan.

"How are we going to cause a brown out?", you ask.

"That's your part", Scott looks at you, you're confused, "You're going to draw power from the main line but only enough to cause the brownout", he emphasizes.

"Not a blackout", Stiles interjects, "You do that you send Eichen into lockdown which would be bad. Very, very bad".

"There's an electrical room behind the reception counter", Scott shows you on the blue print.

"The main power line goes into two breakers that run power to all of Eichen", Scott looks up at you.

"Okay slight problem, I don't know how to do that", you say, knowing that you can't control the fox inside of you.

"That's okay. You have time to practice", Scott assures you.

"Lets say all this goes perfectly", Malia starts saying, "How does a brownout get us into the close unit of Eichen?", she asks and we all look to Scott and Stiles.

"The system takes five minutes to reboot. In thy five minutes, all the alarms will be turned off, key card should work", Stiles says.

"Liam, you and I get Stiles to the gate of the closed unit. But after thy he has to go on his own. We won't get passed the mountain ash barrier", Scott explains. "And when we're gone, everyone is going to think that there was a reboot of the system caused by a brown out", he says to everyone.

Stiles nods, "Uh any questions?", he asks.

"How do we get into Eichen house in the first place?", Liam asks.

"What's our worst case scenario?", Malia asks.

"What if I can't do it?", you panic.

"Okay admittedly a lot can go wrong", Stiles says.