72) Law student

You sat at the bar, drinking while waiting for a friend to show up. Your eyes scanned the room as sunk further into your seat. Bars aren't really your thing. You just agreed to meet your friend here because it was close to your house and you needed to get back to studying soon.

Your friend walked into the bar and waved to you as she made her way towards you.

"Hey!", she greets you and gives you a hug. You two catch up for a while before her eyes go wide.

"What?", you ask.

"My ex is here. Ah.. I gotta go. I'll pay you back for this later. Love ya!", she says as she exits the bar. You roll your eyes before asking the bartender for the bill. As you're waiting a guy sits next to you, you can't see his face but he places a book down next to you.

"Com law..", you sigh, as you read the name and start thinking about how you have to study that when you get home.

"The worst subject", the guy speaks up next to you. You look up and see him smiling down at you.

"Hey.. you're in my class aren't you?", he asks and you nod your head, recognizing him.

"I'm Tyler", he says.

"Y/N", you smile at him as you shake his hand.

"Are you ready for the big test on Friday?", he sighs and you shrug.

"Our professor says in doing well but it's just so much work", you groan and he nods.

"We should study together. Maybe we'll help each other out", he says.

"Yeah that would be great", you tell him and he smiles at you.

You've noticed him in class before, he sits in front of you but you've never spoken. He seems like one of the popular guys and you're more reserved. He is really good looking and you smile as he looks into your eyes.

"Do you want to study now?", he asks and you nod.

"I was going to go home and study now. Where would you like to study?", you ask.

"Um can we do it at your house?", he asks, "my roommates are home and they can be so loud at times", he explains.

"Sure. My roommate is staying at her boyfriend tonight", you tell him and he nods before standing up and grabbing his books.

"I came here to get a drink before going to the library and I'm glad I did", he winks at you and you smile at him, a blush covering your cheeks.

You two chat as you make your way to your apartment. You're laughing at a story he's telling you as you open your door and let him in. The two of you study for a good two hours before he has to bed home.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?", he asks.

"Yeah we can. Is six okay? I have work until 5", you tell him and he nods.

"What do you do?", he asks you.

"I just help out with admin at a law firm actually", you say and he smiles.

"Already getting a foot in the door hey", he winks at you.

"Thank you so much for letting me come over. I'll see you tomorrow", he says and kisses your cheek before heading out.

***

You rushed home after work and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a tank top before waiting for Tyler. A knock on the door made you get off your couch and take a deep breath.

Tyler grinned at you as you opened the door

Tyler grinned at you as you opened the door. He looked gorgeous and his smile lit up his whole face.

"Hi", you said.

"Hey how was work?", he asked you as you closed the door.

"Boring", you sighed and he smiled.

"Well hopefully I can make your day better", he said. Oh you already have. You thought as you smiled up at him.

"Would you like anything to drink?", you asked him as he sat down at the dining room table.

"Uh.. do you have beer?", he asks and you nod. He raises his eyebrows, surprised. You take two out the fridge and hand him one before opening up your own bottle.

"You look like more of a white wine spritzer type of girl", he says and you fake gasp.

"How dare you", you say and he laughs at your reaction.

"I hate wine", you tell him and he nods.

You two are busy asking each other questions about the subject, later in the night when he opens another bottle of beer but messes it on his shirt.

"Ah damn", he says as he looks at the mess.

"I think I have a shirt you can use", you say as you get up.

When you come back he is taking his too off.

"Woah", you whisper as you stare at his bare chest

He smirks at you before slowly stalking towards you.

"You're so beautiful", he says as he takes your glasses off your face. "You have the most gorgeous eyes and smile and laugh. You're so smart and kind. You're driving me crazy", he murmurs before placing a hand on your cheek and pulling you closer to him, placing his lips on yours. Your hands go to his waist, dropping the shirt to the floor as he moans against your lips.

His hands run down your body and he lifts you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as he takes you into your room. He lays you down on your bed and slowly starts taking off your shirt.

"How have I waited so long to do this? Everyday I saw you in class and I wanted to talk to you.. I just got so shy..", he admits and you smile up at him before reattaching your lips together. He started to take off his pants as you did the same and soon you were both completely naked. He entered you and you both started moaning as he went in and out of you in the slowest way. He picked up speed as you clutched his arms.

"Fu..", he started saying as he kisses your lips.

Soon you were both coming down from your highs as he places kisses all over your body.

He started to get his clothes but you grabbed his hand.

"I don't want to leave but your apartment is freezing", he tells you and you giggle as he puts his pants back on before laying down next to you. He reaches for your blanket and covers your body.

"Can I stay?", he asks.

"Please", you answer and he grins at you, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Let's get some rest before tomorrow's test", he says and you nod against his chest.

***

The next day, he keeps sending you cute smiles and looks as you both write your tests.

"How was it?", he asks as you exit the room.

"I think I bombed the last question", you say but he grabs your hands and leads you to a quiet room. He places his lips on your and you make out for a while before you pull apart, breathing heavily.

"I'm sure you did great. Now let's go have sex", he says and you laugh at him as you follow him to his car.

He asks you out on a date as you're laying next to him in bed that night and you agree, smiling at him as he closes his eyes, holding you close.

Part 2? Yes? No?
Good?

Anyway.... double update! Whoop! :)