16) Christmas

Thank you xteen__wolfx for requesting this ♡ Hope it's okay xx

Tyler and you were preparing the table for your first big family Christmas. His whole family as well as yours were coming over. It was also your son, Christopher's, first Christmas.

You were setting the table while Tyler dressed Chris in an adorable festive onesie.
"Babe! Look how cute he looks", Tyler says as he walks into the dining room with Chris in his hands. You smile at your boys and your heart warms when Chris yawns and snuggles further into his dads arms.

"He looks just as cute as his dad", you smile and Tyler walks over to kiss your lips.
"I'm so excited to have the whole family here with us", he tells you.
"Me too. And at least your siblings can finally spend some more time with their nephew", you smile down at Chris who is now sleeping in your husbands arms.
"You've done such an amazing job", he tells you and you smile thankfully at him before you finish setting the table.

***
All the family are sitting in the lounge. You've just finished eating and are now talking all together. Chris is playing with his uncle Jesse as you talk to Tylers dad. Your mom and dad are talking with Tyler while Derek and Mayra chat among themselves.

Chris giggles as his uncle tickles him. You smile at your 7 month old before making eye contact with Tyler. His eyes are filled with love and he smiles widely at you before getting up and sitting next to you. He wraps an arm around you and you lean into his side as his dad chats with him.

"Shall we open presents?", your mom asks and everyone says yes.
Chris was adorable to watch. He sat in Tylers lap as you passed him presents. His face would light up and he would try to pry the wrapping paper off with his tiny hands. Everyone laughed and "awww"d at him as he opened his gifts.

Tylers family bought him lots of clothes and small toys to play with. Your parents bought him a toy car that he could actually sit in and move around in. You and Tyler had bought him a teddy bear that he clung to for the rest of the night. Soon your family was getting ready to leave. They kissed Chris who was asleep in your arms before hugging you both and leaving. You went and put Chris in his cot in your bedroom before going back downstairs.

Tyler was in the kitchen cleaning, humming along to a song that you never heard before. He turned to face you and reached out his arm.
"Come dance with me baby", he said and you grinned before stepping forward and dancing with him. You two swayed slowly, him singing softly in your ear. You leaned back and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"You need to open your gift", you told him and he shook his head.
"I don't want anything. Chris and you are the best gifts", he tells you and you roll your eyes playfully.
"Come on Posey, I know you want to see what it is", you wink at him and he laughs before following you to the garage.

There, hiding underneath red material is the brand new motorbike you bought him with the help of Jesse. He grins before cheering and picking you up.
"I love it!", he beams and kisses your forehead.
"Please just be careful. You have Chris now too", you remind him and he nods.
"I know baby. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be safe don't worry", he assures you. And you nod your head. You know he is always safe when he rides it and he usually only drives it to work and back which is like 10 minutes away from your house.

"I got you something too", he smirks at you and you smile shyly at him.
"You know I hate presents", you tell him but he doesn't care.

You walk back into the house and go upstairs. You check on Chris before you sit on your bed. Tyler scrambles through his drawers before finally finding your gift.
"I got this a while ago but wanted to give it to you today", he tells you and give you a rectangular present. Opening it up you see that it's a necklace, but it's even more special. It's a locket. And inside there's a picture of you and Tyler holding Chris for the first time. You smile remembering that day and your eyes fill with tears. You were so scared that day and unfortunately Tyler couldn't record or take pictures because you insisted he hold your hand the whole time.

"I got one of the nurses to take that picture. At the back of the locket it has the date he was born. I fell more in love with you that day and every day we spend with him, I fall more and more", he tells you and the tears spill.

"I love this and I love you. Thank you", you tell him and he cups your face and leaves a loving kiss to to your lips before helping you put the locket on.

x