My mom got int and started the car soon we were off down our road and made it into town. We drove down the main strip and turned into a small plaza. My mother got out and motioned for me to do the same. I followed Raiden out his side. I read all the shops here. Bargain shop, Eye doctors, clinic, Therapist, and a daycare.
"Mom why are we here?" I asked her and she just continued walking as if I never even spoke. I followed her and it looked like we were headed towards the therapist's office.

"Mom?" I asked wearily. She ignored me still and I looked at Raiden. He just shrugged just as confused as me. We entered and I got a bad feeling in my stomach and just followed her anyways. My mom pointed to the waiting seats.
"Sit down for a sec," she told me and I did as I was told for once. She went to the counter and leaned over and told her something in hushed tone. I didn't hear it because she was talking so quiet. I leaned back and sighed giving up.

"Sienna why are we here?" Raiden asked confused. I just shrugged and closed my eyes. I tuned out and imagined myself running in wolf form to my paradise. I imagined seeing my mysterious friend. I hardly knew him but I kinda missed playing around with him. I imagined the wind pushing through my fur and the earth beneath me. I saw myself jumping around. I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes. I saw Raiden hovering over me.
"They just called your name come on," he said tugging on my arm. I brushed him off and stood up myself.

Raiden led me the way. We entered a formal looking room and a lady siting behind her desk.
"You can just sit over there on those seats," she told me. I walked over taking a seat. Raiden pulled a chair beside me.
"Sir you have to leave," she told Raiden who sat down anyways. I sniffed and found out from her scent she is human.
"I can't," he told her pulling our chained wrists up. She looked it over confused and then wrote something down.  

"Okay lets get started," she told me linking her hands together in front of her on her desk.
"Uh okay, I'm still confused as to why I am here Mrs..." I said looking at the name tag on her desk.
"Yesha," I finished. She just nodded.
"Well your mother made an appointment for you to talk. She feels that you are expressing your anger in all the wrong ways." Mrs. Yesha explained and I suddenly grew very angry at my mother. She went behind my back and did this? Why I express my anger quite well I would say.

"My anger? Has she said this has become a problem?" I asked her my face scrunched up in disgust.
"Uh.." she trailed off reading a paper."Yes she has." She told me. I nodded.
"Apparently you express anger with violence," she told me as if I was dumb. This chick is pissing me off allot and if she tells me more shit I'm going to loose it.
"Violence?" I repeated her.
"Ya, so instead of using violence why don't you chose to use words instead." She told me and I looked at her like she was dumb.

"Why would I want to use words?" I asked her completely confused as to how that would help anything.
"Well instead of hitting, punching, kicking ect you just tell them how your feeling." She explained and I stared at her for moment.
"So I call them names and say hurtful things that could hurt them more then hitting them because why? I'm sorry I'm confused as to how voicing my true opinion of someone would help. Words hurt more then being physically abused." I told her and she looked shocked and thought this over for a second. She didn't say anything straight away.

"Words hurt and cut deep emotionally, If I just punch them a bruise will go away in a week or a few days. The words stick in their mind." I told her truthfully. She stared at me shocked and then looked down at her papers.
"You pointed out something there but I think communicating is better then a bruise." She said again.
"Listen Mrs.Yesha, I'm not stupid I know the look on your face is telling me, that you agree but you don't want to lose the argument so your sticking with your side. Trust me when I say I will not take your advice but thanks for trying anyways. If my mom tells you I need a attitude adjustment make sure to mention I won't listen to some one who has no idea what she is talking about, have a nice day Mrs. Yesha." I finished standing up and walking out of the room with Raiden by my side.