"But your lying so I corrected you," he put in.
"No I'm not," I said disagreeing.
"Okay so then if your not trying to impress him you don't have to put makeup on right?" Raiden asked and I looked down at the makeup case again.
"I guess," I agreed.
"Then don't put any on and show me you aren't trying to impress him." Raiden challengedand it was hard for me to even think about not taking up any challenge let alone one from Raiden.

I zipped up the make up case and put it back away. I washed my face and  dried it.
"There no makeup," I stated looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't really look any different maybe because I only wear a little makeup here. Back home I was always wearing make up wouldn't leave the house without it but here I don't really care. Raiden nodded in approval and I rolled my eyes. I walked downstairs and out back. The baby bunch was back here and swimming.

"Hey Tri, wheres everyone?" I asked Demitri. I used to call him that when I was younger and stopped for a while but now it seemed that calling him that is easier sometimes.
"Uh Joyce went shopping yesterday and slept over at her friends. Elle is staying down the road at Dana's and Harley has been sleeping all day. Mom and dad left shopping for more stuff around the house again in the city." He explained. I nodded and scanned the back yard. Vince and Charles are arguing in the pool, while the others laugh at them.

"So hows the chain life?" Demitri asked me.
"I feel like a animal," I muttered glaring at the chains.
"She kicked me off my own bed," Raiden complained cracking his back.
"Ew don't do that," I scolded.
"I do what I want," he retorted.
"You have to listen to someone Raiden grow up," I said glaring.
"I don't have to listen to any one I'm going to be Alpha." He stated.

"Stop being so stubborn!" I exclaimed.
"Where you dropped when you were a baby?" He asked me glaring.
"No but you were!"
"Nice come back smarts!"
"Thanks I thought it was brilliant!"
"Just shut up!"
"Don't tell me to shut up Raiden!"
"I can tell you to do anything I want!"
"Your not the boss yet so get that thought out of your head."

"Yes I am!"
"Just shut up Raiden!"
"Oh so you can tell me to shut up?"
"Ya shut it!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"I SAID YES!" I growled through my teeth. Raiden growled too. I heard laughter all around me and I looked around. Everyone was killing themselves laughing.

"Ya chain...... is working..... out real well!" Charles exclaimed through fits of laughter. I glared at him and imagined drowning him in that pool. Oh the way he would beg for mercy and apologize! The way I would make him squirm man it would be hilarious! I was brought out of my death thoughts by a growl ripping its way out of Raiden beside me. I looked at him and he was concetraing on breathing in, out, in, out. I could tell he was close to changing soon so I spoke up.

"Hey shutup Charles before I come over there and make you beg for mercy!" I yelled angrily. Charles snorted.
"Ya okay little girl," he smirked. I stood up quickly and was about to run and drown him but I was yanked back. Charles looked panicked when I stood up and backed away a little. I was forced to sit down again by Demitri. I took a deep breath I hate when people provoke me. I huffed and heard the door bell ring and checked my phone. 3:30 pm. I jumped up and ran to the door dragging Raiden with me.

I flung the door open revealing Derek. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Derek!!" I shrieked excitedly and flung my arms around his neck and he hugged my waist.
"Hey baby," he replied into my ear. Raiden cleared his throat. I let go of him and he let go of me and I turned to Raiden.
"Oh ya Derek this is Raiden, Raiden this is Derek." I said formally introducing them. They seemed to be in a glaring match but it was broken when Derek looked back to me.
"Why is he here?" He asked looking disgusted at me.

"Well I got in some trouble and kicked the shit out of him no we have to learn to get along so we are stuck together to learn it." I said holding up out wrist's. Derek inspected it carefully and glared at Raiden again.
"Better not try anything with her or I'll kill ya," Derek said pointing a finger in his face. My eye's widened and looked at the murderous expression on Raidens face.
"Okay lets go out back now shall we?" I asked breaking the glaring between them. I led them out back and sat down Derek on one side Raiden on the other.