58 - painful memories

Start from the beginning

" Then where is your so called mother I am not seeing her anywhere . Ahana don't be so stubborn I am not going to kill you all I want is make you both study . " Said me , but who is going to listen to me?

" What's your problem ? What's there to loose for you if you study two words from me . Didn't you see your marks yesterday . You never feel ashamed to show those infront of  your friends. Don't make me repeat sit and study " this time I shouted at them and to my surprise they obeyed.

But I became  the fool here they were not listening to me and they were immersed in their own world.

" Vihan , Ahana don't test my patience . I don't have much time to waste on you so be good and do what I said " I tried to make them understand with much patience.

One after another like that their mischiefs increased and finally I loose my patience and I raised my voice at them. To my badluck Divya came to room at the same time .

" Who the hell you are to raise your voice on my kids ? " She screamed from the door and raged towards me.

" Nothing happened like your  imagination. It's their problem... " She doesn't even allowed me to complete what I want to say.

" Enough is enough . I saw everything with my own eyes. ." Like that she started and kids stood inbetween us. Everyone came to kids room including Rohit. Thank god Rajveer was not back from office till now.

" What's happening here ? Divya why are you shouting at my daughter-in-law" mother  supported me .

" Maa this time it's her fault. She raised her hands on my children " what ??? From where to where this woman is taking matter ?

" What do you mean by I raised my hands ? I just raised my voice because they were not studying properly .If kids are wrong then it's our elders duty to correct them. If their mother can't teach them properly then let others do ." I defended myself.

Kids remains silent all along our heated conversation. Finally that happened  Rajveer came back from office and watched all melodrama.

" Is it true that you raised your hands on my kids ? " How I am going to explain. He won't believe me. There is no one who can be my alibi. I looked at kids who were hugging Divya

" Rajveer.... I don't . I never do such things but it is true that I raised my voice and that's only..... "

" Enough .."  I was startled by his voice and even flinched from where I was standing.

"  Aleena you are adding more problems for me . " He yelled at me and when Rajveer is angry no one dare to utter a word not even his mother.

" How am I ..... " I tried to say something but.

"  leave " he shouted.

" If you .... "

" Aleena I told you"

"Don't shout at me . I am not your slave just to obey all your order. If you are feeling that I am a burden for then say it  I will leave from this house at this moment. I don't have any responsibility on your kids they are nothing for me.  Move from there " I was already mad and he added more fuel into it. If he know how to get angry then I also know that. I pushed him with my hand and walked towards our room.

I stood infront of my drawing table and was staring at my drawing sheet meanwhile Rajveer entered into room and I don't mind him. He closed the door and threw his laptop bag towards bed.

" What was that ? " He came and  asked with a serious tone. But I remained silent.

" Damn girl I am asking you something " he roared and I flinched.
Still said nothing.