58 - painful memories

Start from the beginning

" Huhh, what kind of school is this ? Ok fine even we don't our kids to study here. There are lots of school which can take my kids and treat them like what's they are worthy for " Divya .. atleast she can't shut her mouth now. Such a ......

" Divya " Rajveer  shouted at her and I felt I have to interrupt.

" Excuse me sir " I interrupted. Their principal looked at me.

" My self Mrs Aleena Rajveer Singania , their step mom " he looked at me and Rajveer with a puzzled face. Rajveer suddenly hold my hands indicating me to stop talking but I am not going to listen to him this time.

" I know they are wrong and they may have many faults but still they are just kids. If kids won't do mistakes then who ? Even we adults makes mistakes then why can't they ? Through mistakes we learn about our life. I am sorry for what they did and what happened here right now but please give them one last chance. " Why I am sorry ? I didn't do any mistakes then why I got involved in this mess ? This is what my mind was chanting but my heart was saying something else. Heart was chanting me to help those two kids from their miseries.

" Sir if you let them go from here nothing will happen to you or your school. We will buy a seat for them at any other school but that's not what we want. I want them to learn from their mistake and this is the perfect place for that and you are the perfect person for that. I will take their responsibility and next time I won't give a chance to complain about them it's a promise,  please sir . Give us a chance . " I was literally begging infront that principal for two kids who wei nothing to me.  Why ?

" Aleena don't act so good infront of others. This matter is about my kids and for them me and Rajveer is there . You don't have to interfere " Divya talked inbetween our conversation.

" Then you take the responsibility " I spatted back. Rajveer was silently watching our fighting but later he agreed to me as  taking responsibility of his kids .

" Ok fine . Up on you I am trusting Mrs Singania there won't be an other chance and next time I will expect a  good their performance. " He said and left from there.

Like that a chaotic parents meeting was over . Eventhough we become a laughing stock infront of others now kids  responsibility was on my head. with their character development. Don't know how ?

" What do you think of yourself Aleena ? An angel or some kind of Saint ? Do you think that after doing like this you can make my kids on your side ? Then dream on that's never going to happen. They are my kids they will take their own decisions and they don't need you for that. " Rajveer, Divya, kids and me were walking towards his car and on our way Divya pulled a fight with me. I ignored her first but she was adamant and stubborn.

" That's what I also want. I want to see them taking their own decisions " I replied back staring at Divya and she may understood what I meant because she didn't much after that.

How to start ? Where to start ? I don't know. Even though I promised to teach them but I am not confident. Kids don't like me then how ? Whatever it is finally I decided to enter into their room.

As I imagined kids were paying with their ipad . First of all I need to beat up the person who bought this trash for kids in such an young age. They are addicted to this . I snatched their ipad and they gave me a look which was enough for me to burn myself.

" That's enough for today come sit and study from today onwards I am going to teach you . If you are good with me then I can be good with you otherwise you will see my original face. " I warned them.

" We don't need you . Get out from our room . If we want to study we will study and our mom will make us study you don't have to interfere " said Ahana.