"I need everyone to get along in my pack or when we need to defend our lands we wont be able to trust our own people. That is very important to me and so I have decided that you two are to be stuck together for a week to learn to trust. Work together and I might take the cuffs off earlier." Shaun said and I let out a whimper.
"Oh no please Shaun don't we are going to kill each other!" I exclaimed whining.
"This is exactly why I'm doing it so I can teach you two to be in the same room with out killing each other. Come here," he ordered and Raiden stood up grudgingly and walked over to the desk. I stayed sitting and glared at Raiden.

"You aren't going to live to tomorrow," I said threatening.
"Whatever you'll just be stuck to a dead body for a week so do what you want." Raiden said smirking knowing I wouldn't now. I growled and another book hit my head. I groaned and looked at Shaun he just raised an eyebrow expectantly. I scowled and got up walking over to the desk.
"Better keep that key handy cause your going to be unlocking this thing by tomorrow." I told him holding my wrist out. Raiden held his out too and the metal cuffs wrapped around our wrist locking us together.

"There now a week starting tomorrow morning," he said.
"What! why didn't you do it tomorrow then!!!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up only to have my right hand pulled back down. I turned and glared at Raiden.
"Remember teamwork! Whats gonna work team work! whats gonna work team work!" Shaun sang a tree house show theme song.
"The wonder pets really?" I asked. He just nodded and smiled at us.
"Your free to leave have fun!" Shaun exclaimed and gathered up his stuff and walked out of the room.

"Well that was interesting," Raiden stated.
"Shutup lets go," I told him and pulled towards the door. I was yanked back though.
"That's not team work we need some communication flow here," Raiden told me.
"Fine then here is what is going to happen we are going to go back to class get our stuff and get on the damned bus!" I explained yelling at the end. Raiden sighed and waved me towards the door. I marched out with him in tow. As we walked down the halls everyone pointed and stared and whispered.
"Wow that is a weird punishment,"
"Sucks to be them,"
"Poor Raiden is going to get so abused," Raiden turned and smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

When we finally arrived at the class after many arguments (most cause by me being stubborn) the bell had rung. I grabbed my bag and Raiden grabbed his. I pulled him fast out of the school hoping to catch the bus. As we exited the busses pulled away and I kicked at some little rocks.
"Damn it!! Stupid bus get back here!" I yelled after the bus. I heard chuckling and turned to see Raiden trying to hold in laughter.
"What!?" I exclaimed frustrated. He just burst out laughing. I glared at him , turned and stomped away only to remember he has to follow me. I was going to slow down but Raiden seemed to keep up well. I marched in the direction to my house.

"This sucks!" Raiden whined holding up our chained wrists scowling at it.
"Your right for once!" I exclaimed frustrated.
"Uh I'm always right," he said smirking.
"Ya right," I replied quickly. We came to the main road and I stopped. My arm was yanked forward though forcing me onto the road. I glared at Raiden.
"Hello its called look both ways, you dumb mut." I stated waving a hand in his face. He turned and looked at me shocked.
"Did you just call me a dumb mut?" He asked looking even More shocked.

"Yes I did," I told him proudly and looked both ways when the road was clear I dragged Raiden across. I was going to keep walking but was abruptly stopped. I turned to see Raiden glowering.
"Take it back." He ordered clenching his jaw.
"Uh no." I told him.
"Yes I'm not a dumb mut!" He yelled angrily.
"Most days you fit that description," I said shrugging.
"No I don't," he whined.
"Ya I'm pretty sure you do." I told him and turned and kept walking.

I guess Raiden gave up because we kept moving. I was about to walk into the forest and change but I was yanked back again.
"What!?" I asked angry with all the pulling.
"You cant change," he told me.
"Why not?" I asked clueless and confused.
"Because the cuffs will cut you, dumb mut." He told me adding in my own diss.
"The difference between me and you is that I don't care about being dumb mut." I told him and walked out of the forest.