Chapter Eighty Seven

Começar do início

" And that is?" Emma asked.

" That Me and Harry's relationship is nothing but a bet. I don't want to know the truth, I just want to know who is sending them."

Emma grabbed the spatula from the counter and flipped a few pieces of bacon before responding.  " Does it have a number  at all or is it blocked? "

" It has a number, but I looked up the area code and it's an Kentucky number. "

" Give me the number. " Niall sighed as he brought his phone out of his front trouser pocket.  He unlocked the screen before handing me the phone.

I sat his phone down onto the kitchen counter and placed my phone down beside it. I unlocked my screen and went to the text messages.

I opened up the contacts on Niall's phone, clicked the 'Add a new contact' icon and typed the number in. I put the name as ' Mr. Anon' and saved the contact.

I locked the screen to Niall's phone before picking it up from the counter and handing it to him. " Thank you."

" Do you want me start looking today?" He asked.

" Yeah, if it's possible. If not, whenever you get the  chance. "

Niall slipped his phone into his right front trouser pocket before responding.  " I'll probably start looking into it today."

" Thank you so much. " I exclaimed.  " And can we keep this all between the lot of us?"

" Keep what between the lot of you?" I heard Harry's husky voice say from behind me.

" N-Nothing babe. Just girl  things." I lied. He could not know what was  going on, because if he did and it was the truth then he would just lie. " Why did you wake up babe?" I asked while turning around to look at him.

" Because I turned over to wrap my arms around you and you weren't there." He said before bringing his bottom lip up onto his upper lip, pouting. " I felt so alone."

" Babe." I giggled.  " Go back to bed, I'll be there in a minutes. "

" Promise? "

" I promise. " I said softly. Harry smiled before turning away and beginning to walk down the hallway.

" That was a close one." Niall murmured.

" God, you two are so cute!" Emma gushed.  " Did you see him pouting like a five year old? "

" Yes." I giggled.

" Do you want to eat breakfast with us?" Niall asked after turning off the burner of the stove. " I bet he'll be asleep in a few minutes. "

" No, it's okay.  I'm going to try and go to sleep.  I may just skip class today, I'm not sure if I could pay attention with all this on my mind." I replied.

" Alright,  I'll text you if I find anything out." Niall said as he removed two plates from the cupboard and placing them down onto the counter.

" Thank you so much again."

" It's no problem Juliet,  anything to help my girl's best friend."Niall smiled.

Emma walked over to Niall and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you." She said against his lips.

" I love you." He replied.

I smiled at the sight before walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway to my bedroom. " Kitten?" Harry mumbled into his pillow.

" It's me, babe." I replied as I walked across the carpet of my bedroom floor. 

I removed my robe, folded it  up and placed it onto the dresser and sat down my phone before walking to the bed. I pulled back the duvet a little, slid in and covered myself up with it." My baby's here." Harry whispered huskily  into my ear. " I thought I had done something wrong. "

" No baby."

" You okay? "

" Yes."

" Are you sure?"

" I can assure you that I'm perfectly fine."

" Okay. " He breathed.   " I love you." He reminded me.

" And I love you." I said in complete honesty. 

A/N: Hey you beautiful people!  Y'know I love y'all right?

Questions of the chapter:

1.) Now that a clue has been dropped,  do you have any new assumptions on who the anonymous sender is?

2.) Where are y'all from? I'd love to hear where my book is being read from.