Subtle Punch (F!Romesse)

(This sucks, because... well, things and I'm not good at writing, you'll see.)

Jesse found herself laying in bed, eyes blurred with tears, she knew that Romeo would be surprised, maybe a bit infuriated at the sudden news brought by her.
She hoped for one thing, that he'll be happy being a dad, she knew him well enough to know he was going to be a great dad, one that he, himself wanted as a child.
She held on the test like sword during the mist of battle, the red lines like a neon sign of life.
Jesse heaved herself out of bed, 8 A.M. was on the clock, she had all day, since she ran her own business and was the boss, she would tell her employees about the wonderful news she had gotten, but as for Romeo, he had to work five days a week, normally the days that people would work.
Picking up her cell, she phoned her secretary and best friend.
"Oh, hey Petra, I have so news!" Jesse said.
"Business?" Petra said.
"Yeah, well, no, well, personal." Jesse whispered.
"Spill." Petra, Jesse heard Petra sit down.
"I'm having a child." Jesse feebly said.
Silence form Petra, then, she hear a shout, "really!?" Petra exclaimed, everyone stared at her bounce, "oops, but, did you tell Romeo?" She asked.
"That's the problem..." Jesse sighed, frowning as she looked at the clock again.
"Tell him in a subtle way." Petra told Jesse, still bouncing in her seat.
"Maybe a punch in the face?" Jesse joked.
"Stop quoting me from before, god dang-it!" Petra laughed.
Jesse heard the door open...
"Darn it Xara." Romeo ended the call as he stepped into the house, taking a deep breath, he was ready to go and give Jesse sometime to talk about her day, of course, he could find her again, hide and seek was her favorite game now. "Jesse! Sunshine?" He winced at the cheesy name, but shrugged as he repeated himself.
He ended up in the kitchen, where Jesse was sitting at the table, sewing.
Romeo, now extremely puzzled, looked over her shoulders, saw her cut the last loose strand, and faced Romeo with a grin.
"What's that?" He pointed.
"Guess." Her grin widening.
Romeo sighed, examining the object closely, and then, it snapped. "A rattle?" He questioned.
Jesse nodded carefully.
"Oh my god." He stopped shifting around. "You're..." Romeo stuttered.
"Yep." Jesse smiled.
"Well, that's one subtle way to tell him." A voice said.
"Huh?" Romeo swiveled around, Xara, Fred, Lukas, Axel, Olivia and lastly, the voice, Petra, all standing there, smiling.
"Congratulations, Romeo." Fred winked.