Hands (Goldenflight)

Dawson trudged through the snow of the sprinkling white pearly flakes, the coldness hitting her face as she breathed in, it felt refreshing at times, others it just made her heart shiver up even more under the pressuring winds and torment of the wrong route she had taken. Stopping herself from cursing, she muttered, "fridge nugget," and proceeded to sneezing into her scarf as she blinked and shook the snow off her face. Sneezing and coughing, she continued on the disparate path, as for she had experienced snow, but getting to this mansion was a real pain. Her harvest yellow scarf stood out like a Endermen in a pile of spiders, most likely drawing attention from others, only, there was no others. She spotted a dim light, flickering as snow pounded against the candle's protective walls of glass, her eyes practically lit up like the candle as she saw this sight. Sneezing again, Dawson drew herself to get to the light, it was like she was a lost moth, but as the candle flickered, this time like wind blowing on a torch, she knew the stars were everywhere, how did they suddenly disappear?
"Gah! Fish nets!" She woke up, a cloud of unconsciousness popping, she swayed her head in search of a life sign, dog, cat, whatever, maybe even cat-ears for god's sake! Yes, she saw the following list of people huddled together, there was Rush, Kendall, Cindy, Aiden, and some blue and black haired girl, ah, Ivory. "Dawson!" She heard, Rush ran over, well, rushing I guess, she held Kendall's hand as she stood next her bed? She was in a bed? She glanced around at the bedding.
"Like it? The guest room was hard to clean." Ivory smiled, as she gestured, beckoning Rush, Kendall, Aiden to follow her, but not Cindy? That was answer as Ivory smirked with Aiden raising his eyebrows, pushing up his glasses and whistling as Dawson saw Cindy blushed a shade of maroon red, maybe Aiden made some 'jokes,' actually, that's Kendall's thing.
As they filed out, Cindy took Dawson's cold and shaking hand, shaking her head, she apologized for the map who had been torn when she sent it, over and over she told her 'sorry.'
As she stare at Cindy's sparking eyes, she felt her hand's warmth spread onto hers, and into her heart.