Scarred (Cassella)

"All you are going to do is scar your picture even more!"
"No. I don't care." They turned around, their eyes flashing with demands, glistening with rage.
"Look, I want to help." The other pleaded.
"It doesn't seem like it." They grunted, clenching their teeth.
"It won't exactly help you to listen for once." The one grumbled, looking their partner in the eyes.
"I am listening fool." They stopped in their quickening pacing, "but you just won't understand."
"Tell me! Do you think siding with opposing team will help you?!" They screamed, angling the table in front of them, in undefined anger and sorrow.
"God, I told you, it's for the better." They screeched in retort, slamming their hands upon the wooden slate as well.
"Better. My. Butt." They growled.
"Yadda, yadda, oh, lookie, I'm gonna be all mad and triggered because I didn't agree, meh, meh."
"Take that back."
"You think I will?! Hah!" They teased.
"Take. That. Back." Hissed the other, their eyes narrowing into slits.
"It's going to scar you, mehhhh."
"You know what?" They growled, "I quit."
"Do it." They laughed.
"... Stella... please." Cassie begged, she threw herself at the blonde, tears trickling down her face.
"..." Stella stopped. "Sorry babe..." she sighed. As she stepped outside, she heard a click, a boom, a gunshot... she felt gravity press her down. Blackness.